Made a bridge to cross the three pits!

Huh, I just muled 9 long planks in two groups, oh I don't know, two (Murkan) football fields away. Economy of motion is handled OK by stacking everything you want to take with you at once, and doing the nudging process, kinda like UnReal World actually. It makes a lot of sense, economically, to lay everything down you need one by one and then carrying them off again some distance away. I said enough at 9 planks but I had all that I needed. I laid down all nine, moved on, left three behind, and was able to carry over some other useful things with ease. Those planked lids that go on the freight crates are pretty useful, they're the ones about 7 planks nailed together. Baskets and buckets go on your head of course.

Davidclaix

Hey neighbors! Just wished to introduce myself—I'm the proud owner of a new drywall repair business centered in coastal homes here in California. рџЊЉ Whether you're managing with ruin from the salty air or just in required of some regular repairs, my team and I are here to help. We appreciate the particular challenges that come with living by the ocean, and we're committed to delivering solutions that endure the test of time. So if you're a homeowner in search of some drywall expertise, look no beyond! Let's work together to keep those walls seeming their best. рџЏ

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.