My face when..

Tessaya

Insider
Wait till Sui Generis gets in a more playable state (as it can't expect to make money such as Star Citizen without some solid content, Baremettle is too new for that), then you might see some posts about it in the SC other games forum. There are quite a lot of potential readers and I have no doubt many of them would quite like the concept of SG.

I for sure have already started to preach, but the time has not yet come for the all-out PR war.

turtleman155

Insider
dont worry once this gets on steam theres your sales right there:D and its like that because they arent advertising at all.

Tony

Insider
Yeah. The only way you can find about this game is if someone tells you about it. Or you some how manage to find it on youtube.
Currently the BM team has no dedicated PR guy and no funds to spend on advertising. I can also see why they wouldn't push for much advertising until they are closer to having a final build completed that they could use as a preview build for different media outlets to review. Once this happens word will get out and I predict the amount of people who know about SG will expand exponentially.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.