My torch disspeared?

melchaios

Hello, I played Exanima some moths ago and cleaned level 4 entirely. Recently I heard of the expansion and decided to go back, however, I was met with the crushing realization that my torch had disspeared :(. It had happened to me in the past when I played all those moths ago, and it was gamebreaking since so many parts of the labirinth require the torch to progress. I'm writing this in the hope that the lattest patch has corrected this issue, with a second torch you can grab or something. Starting over is not an option, I already had to start the game from scratch 3 times because of game breaking bugs in my previous run, and to be honest I'm not eager to start once again, specially if there's no guarantee that this won't happen again. So, is there a way around this issue?

Kenneth

I don't know of a way to get your torch back, but...
there is a special helmet in level 3 (level before you enter the portal) that gives you night vision. it is very well hidden here is a link to a video
I know your pain, the exact thing happened to me as well.

melchaios

I don't know of a way to get your torch back, but...
there is a special helmet in level 3 (level before you enter the portal) that gives you night vision. it is very well hidden here is a link to a video
I know your pain, the exact thing happened to me as well.
It will prove usefull if it happens again thanks a bunch. I had to kill myself in order to get back to the checkpoint and got my torch back for the time being, but I really apreciate your response. The inventory is still bugged for sure, I've already lost a sword and a mace, they just dissapear for some reason. Don't know if it has to do with switching weapons or something

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.