Not enough camera zoom for pixel hunts.

There are a lot of pixel hunts in this game. Keys hidden under tables, weapons behind jars, a compass on a shelf, etc... The camera doesn't zoom in far enough for pixel hunts though. The way it is now this game will possibly be unplayable for some players, me included. The only reason I know where some things are is because I watched youtube walkthroughs that pointed them out.

My suggestion, if you're going to keep pixel hunts in the game then you really really need to increase the amount of zoom that the camera has.

Murf

Not sure why pixel hunting is needed, sure the contrast between some times is slight, but pixel hunting is not needed. If you equip your torch everything is pretty obvious as an item and shows up pretty well.

Anyways, more zoom has been brought up over and over (by myself as well) , don't think it is going to be added to the game. (Well neverthehellmind then, see Tony's post below)

I think some people use a 3rd party zoom program, maybe go that route.

Last edited:

Tony

Insider
There are a lot of pixel hunts in this game. Keys hidden under tables, weapons behind jars, a compass on a shelf, etc... The camera doesn't zoom in far enough for pixel hunts though. The way it is now this game will possibly be unplayable for some players, me included. The only reason I know where some things are is because I watched youtube walkthroughs that pointed them out.

My suggestion, if you're going to keep pixel hunts in the game then you really really need to increase the amount of zoom that the camera has.
What is planned in a new inventory mode/inspect mode. This would allow you to zoom in more while equipping items and also while trying to inspect or find items in the environment. It makes it so you can zoom in enough when you need to while not having too much zoom when you don't need it (navigating and combat).

Nahkuri

I'd like to be able to zoom in much closer whenever, wherever. Close enough to count the strands of hair on my character, if need be. I'd especially like increased zoom in the arena, where your opponent is waving a gray weapon against a gray floor.

EDIT: What's the reason for not adding increased zoom in regular movement/combat gameplay?

Nynuc

Insider
I think even just a little more would be ok. Enough so that you can have a clear view of your enemy's weapon. I just find the current zoom level is too far.

Don Kanaille

Insider
Sounds fair. I also often wish to zoom in a bit more, despite my large screen and high resolution. Makes searching trough stuff much more pleasant. And it´s not like I couldn´t zoom out the moment I need to.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.