Should Exanima be updated?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No, I'll wait for Sui Generis

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Lifeuu

Hello,

I know you guys are working hard at bring us an amazing game but can you please Update Exanima. We need new content.

Thank you

Boltersam

It isn't a matter of Baremettle not wanting to update. They're working the hardest to bring us more content, and bring the completion of Exanima, and then development of Sui Generis, ever closer. It's a matter of them working for other studios, and not being able to devote as much time to their own game. Rome wasn't built in a day, and patience is a virtue.

Jimmini

Insider
It's a matter of them working for other studios.
I have no idea where you heard that, but it isn't true. In fact, they are working every day on the game, even on weekends and holidays. The reason this update takes so long is because they have been busy developing crucial and extremely complex systems that are required to release more story content, and which will support the ambitious goals they have for Sui Generis. This mainly includes the AI/role and dialogue systems, though there has been more in the works. The update is currently in beta testing and patches are released very regularly for insiders (even multiple times a day).

Boltersam

I have no idea where you heard that, but it isn't true. In fact, they are working every day on the game, even on weekends and holidays.
Oh, I do apologise. I don't remember myself where I heard it, and I don't intend to spread misinformation. However, if they are working so hard, does it not make it even better that these updates are so carefully tested before being released to the public build, rather than thrown out with bugs and glitches galore?

Tony

Insider
Oh, I do apologise. I don't remember myself where I heard it, and I don't intend to spread misinformation. However, if they are working so hard, does it not make it even better that these updates are so carefully tested before being released to the public build, rather than thrown out with bugs and glitches galore?
The patches are tested by people with alpha/beta access before being released publicly. The upcoming Exanima patch has been in closed beta testing for about a month already.

Boltersam

The patches are tested by people with alpha/beta access before being released publicly. The upcoming Exanima patch has been in closed beta testing for about a month already.
I didn't mean that these updates aren't tested, I mean that it's good that they are.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.