Positive Feedback

This game means a lot to me. I've been playing it for quite a while now and think I have formed a solid oppinion about the game. and most of it is positive.
the game mechanics are very unique with a big learning curve which is not to hard to learn (for most people), the ai is great and feels alive, alot of them react in different ways. the level design is on point and makes sence, altough the levels from 4 to the end feel very bare. there's also some points of concern for me. especially about the community and their appeal to the game. My oppinion about this is, there is simply not enough "content" to keep players linger on the prologue till and if their main game comes out, in which I do not "blame" the developers as they are working very hard on their own engine which is a ton of work to get right and keep up to date. But i think a simple ''level designer'' and LAN coop/multiplayer would boost the community to a whole new level. I understand why the developers ar not to keen on adding a level designer as it might draw back appeal on their planned main game but the appeal has already dwindled over the years i feel. As the prologue stands now it's nothing more than a very polished showcase for a game that might or might not be as there has not been any substantial updates on the workflow and progress they are making for a few years now. I would love to see an update on how the developers are seeing the future of their studio. as for the coop/multiplayer part i've been curious on why they haven't added anything like it as they have said in one of their first video's the engine has been build up from the ground with multiplayer in mind.
as i've said the game means a lot to me in the sence that i feel like it has major potential, and i've been playing it alot even though there is not much to do in the end. and after a while it feels like you're stuck in a cage in the game and I would just love to be able to fool around with the mechanics and engine with some kind of editor with friends till their main game comes out. I think this will also draw alot of new people to the game and keep them interested till whatever comes next from this studio.

Cardiv

This game means a lot to me. I've been playing it for quite a while now and think I have formed a solid oppinion about the game. and most of it is positive.
the game mechanics are very unique with a big learning curve which is not to hard to learn (for most people), the ai is great and feels alive, alot of them react in different ways. the level design is on point and makes sence, altough the levels from 4 to the end feel very bare. there's also some points of concern for me. especially about the community and their appeal to the game. My oppinion about this is, there is simply not enough "content" to keep players linger on the prologue till and if their main game comes out, in which I do not "blame" the developers as they are working very hard on their own engine which is a ton of work to get right and keep up to date. But i think a simple ''level designer'' and LAN coop/multiplayer would boost the community to a whole new level. I understand why the developers ar not to keen on adding a level designer as it might draw back appeal on their planned main game but the appeal has already dwindled over the years i feel. As the prologue stands now it's nothing more than a very polished showcase for a game that might or might not be as there has not been any substantial updates on the workflow and progress they are making for a few years now. I would love to see an update on how the developers are seeing the future of their studio. as for the coop/multiplayer part i've been curious on why they haven't added anything like it as they have said in one of their first video's the engine has been build up from the ground with multiplayer in mind.
as i've said the game means a lot to me in the sence that i feel like it has major potential, and i've been playing it alot even though there is not much to do in the end. and after a while it feels like you're stuck in a cage in the game and I would just love to be able to fool around with the mechanics and engine with some kind of editor with friends till their main game comes out. I think this will also draw alot of new people to the game and keep them interested till whatever comes next from this studio.
I recommend you join the discord server and see that the appeal hasn't dwindled and we are waiting for each and every update with great joy (and sorrow, because we will end up suffering more).

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.