Potential for poll rigging?

I was looking at the dwarfism poll results & found myself so strong in my opinion that I could almost see myself creating a bunch of fake accounts to sway the vote. Of course I wouldn't actually do it but that desire got me thinking. Is there anything in place to prevent fake accounts from participating in polls? If not something like a minimum of x number of posts before an account can participate should suffice. Just sharing my thoughts!

Kaizer0002

Insider
It could be prevented if the devs only create polls in the Insider forum. It would have required someone to make multiple Kickstarter accounts and paid for each vote. I only know of one example where someone wanted multiple rewards above $100 and did such. Even then, I agree with Caiphas Cain - it will likely just be to get feedback instead of drive production.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Honesty, I don't think the devs will pay too much attention to polls. They seems pretty certain of what they want to produce, and how to achieve that.
Spot on, they've got the ideas stored up, they might need a little slap to keep them focused but they do know what they want, they can just entertain us.

It could be prevented if the devs only create polls in the Insider forum. It would have required someone to make multiple Kickstarter accounts and paid for each vote. I only know of one example where someone wanted multiple rewards above $100 and did such. Even then, I agree with Caiphas Cain - it will likely just be to get feedback instead of drive production.
I totally agree, I'm not against public members but if you want to sway in with how this game is made, you've got to expect to cash in a little, and it's only £20

Cooper Holt

Insider
That is partly the idea of the insider forum. We want a troll free environment where only people who are more invested and interested in the game express their opinions.
Yes! I'm happy with the pledge system and the Insider forum.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.