Profile pictures Thread

Anubis

Insider
A drawing from a "party book". Found the book itself at my local flea market. The faces are supposed to be balloons and I just edited out the one I liked.

Murf

Doesn't matter if I told you what mine was from, you'd forget about it as soon as you stopped looking at it.

(And if you are counting, this is the 5th time Iv'e told you that. ;) )

Dorag

Mine is Lord Kelvin, aka William Thomson, an Irish mathematical physicist and engineer who's done important work in the mathematical analysis of electricity and formulation of the first and second laws of thermodynamics (Hence, our "Kelvin scale"), a professor in the university of Glasgow, he also greatly contributed to our current understanding of physics, he was knighted by Queen Victoria, and all that aside he was a fucking Baron!

A man worth remembering :)

Dorag

Mine is Lord Kelvin, aka William Thomson, an Irish mathematical physicist and engineer who's done important work in the mathematical analysis of electricity and formulation of the first and second laws of thermodynamics (Hence, our "Kelvin scale"), a professor in the university of Glasgow, he also greatly contributed to our current understanding of physics, he was knighted by Queen Victoria, and all that aside he was a fucking Baron!

A man worth remembering :)

Scarecrow

Insider
Garl Vinland from Demon's Souls is my avatar, with his Lady Astrea in the background. I always thought those two were a very cool duo, and obviously very different from the other bosses. Used to have an Astronaut Scarecrow avatar which Nox made for me, but decided to switch it out after several years of using it.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.