Quick look! - Exanima (0.6.3.3 Beta)

Oran1

Hey everyone i am pretty new to this game but i did make a quick look on it showing my first impressions.

-Do leave me any constructive feedback, thanks! :)

Tony

Insider
@Oran1 I can explain the basics if you'd like some help getting started. The game is quite complex and I think you didn't understand about 99% of the gameplay or what was going on; it'll likely be much more enjoyable once you learn the basics ;). There is a story and currently about 30 hours worth of content to explore (5 out of 14 levels have been added so far).

Last edited:

Oran1

wow really i must have not noticed the story XD i will go and play it again later :) thanks for letting me know.

Tony

Insider
wow really i must have not noticed the story XD i will go and play it again later :) thanks for letting me know.
No problem. If you want some help figuring things out just let me know and I'll be glad to show you the basics.

ChavaiotH

@Oran1 I can explain the basics if you'd like some help getting started. The game is quite complex and I think you didn't understand about 99% of the gameplay or what was going on; it'll likely be much more enjoyable once you learn the basics ;). There is a story and currently about 30 hours worth of content to explore (5 out of 14 levels have been added so far).
30 hours of content in 5 levels??? OMG what will happen when all 14 levels are ready.

Tony

Insider

30 hours of content in 5 levels??? OMG what will happen when all 14 levels are ready.
Yes, 30 hours was a rough estimate for a new player to thoroughly explore the current 5 levels. Of course an experienced player could rush through much more quickly if they so desired.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.