Quite quiet over here!

Hi Devs,

Hope all is well im sure you're very busy with the game but is all well. I backed recently and its worrying when theres no recent activity y'know :)

Thanks for letting me know, can someone mention on the insiders forum that to potential customers it looks a little dead! Im still waiting for my email to be changed so I can link it and join the insiders :)

ZaratanCho

Insider
It has been quiet all over for a while, they are focusing on work.

An update on the current state of things should come pretty soon.

You say that as if i hadnt already mentioned that fact in the OP,im just trying to support the game but a few people who ive mentioned it to were turned off by the lack of recent info
A short post takes minutes, this is why its in the feedback section.

ZaratanCho

Insider
What ? No, i did not say in that way. And i was saying it has been very quiet in the insider forum as well recently, almost since the last official update and there is a new one coming soon. I'll quote a little from Madoc's post from the other day(hope it's ok ;d), for the public.
Nothing to be worried about. I took a break from the forums and just focused on work, on what I know I should be doing. Frequent interaction was dividing my attention and making it difficult to stay on track.
A new release is imminent and it's a pretty big one. I'm writing an update with detailed information on what's been done and what is the current state of things.
Rest of what you said is obvious. I have said similar things, sort of. Mostly because i can't wait for news and updates, reaction seems odd.

AH some good info, thanks ill pass it onto my friends & twitter. I am just so excited for this game I'm trying to spread the word/ raise some more funds but its difficult with such a quiet forum. Shame really, I understand not answering/ reading every post but an odd 'Still here' would be pivotal to securing new supporters but at ;least I have a couple quotes now cheers.

Well I'd be more inclined to increase my contribution if I could log in with the correct email and view the insider forum but wile waiting I don't think I'll increase it until my current contribution is sorted so I'm just asking some information for now. Being off of work after surgery and no sick pay I'm wondering whether I should give my last spare £20 if beta is just around the corner. If I'm happy of course I'll support further when I'm able to. of course I understand what Alpha means and considering I've still not got insider I've been pretty active so far, I'd report any findings bug/ performance wise and currently have A LOT of time on my hands lol

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.