Repairing armor and armor usage.

Syllabear3

So ive been thinking about this... there will be any armor repair?

Ive been thinking about armour usage too... armour is a big advantage in a fight (pretty obvious), so to stop this train wreck using armour should be expensive. I think it should be used in special moments like fighting a boss or a huge beast.
Plus the less armor you use the more exp you gain, because you take more risk of being critically hit.

Peasant135

I can only post what the devs said last time they were asked the same thing:
"Disarmament isn't likely for the same reason the devs are not going to implement weapon durability/breaking: they don't want mechanics that aren't fun. Instantly dying because you dropped your weapon would be a cheap way to die and it wouldn't really add anything to the gameplay."

I don't really understand the exp boost unless you're wearing next to no armor because leather and chain vs plate can both be used effectively

Roryn

Insider
There won't be any need for an exp boost or anything, nor should it be expensive. There's already a cost to using armour; to use it effectively, you need to train yourself in armour usage, so it sinks your skill points.

Obviously that's not a big deal currently, given the limited number of skills we will have available, but it will be.

Peasant135

@Roryn Also, when the stealth mechanics are gonna be introduced, the player will have to take off steel armor to reduce the amount of noise they make. Possibly even leather ones(creaking).
@Orlacktherof Which is kinda wierd because IRL the plate armour suit would be both more protective and less encumbrant.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.