Slight Coordination Dyslexia

Mailamea

I recently brought this for me and my cousin. We love and enjoy it very much. We are both suffering from slight coordination dyslexia. It's very hard for us to comprehend the WASD control of this game, we get very Dizzy and still can't adopt properly to it. Can we have a feature of the WASD in other top view games? like if im facing south, pressing W makes me go backward instead of still going forward? It's because we can't enjoy it for a long time cuz its making us Dizzy just comprehending with the current WASD Scheme where facing south to go backward we need to press S, and inverted A and D direction. It gets painful when we've played for quite a while.

Maybe add it as like a checkbox on the settings? Like "Easy Mode" turns the controls to usual WASD where in facing south doesn't invert A and D Left/Right pressing S makes me go north.

Thank you for this game.

As much as I understand how difficult it can be in the heat of battle, my suggestion would be to always keep the camera behind you. Simple reason is that it may take a while for the devs to tend to your request and after all, Exanima is all about adaptation. I myself would often back up from my enemy as I adjusted my character and camera into a more advantageous position

Probably not what you wanted to hear but I hope it helps somewhat. :confused:

Mailamea

As much as I understand how difficult it can be in the heat of battle, my suggestion would be to always keep the camera behind you. Simple reason is that it may take a while for the devs to tend to your request and after all, Exanima is all about adaptation. I myself would often back up from my enemy as I adjusted my character and camera into a more advantageous position

Probably not what you wanted to hear but I hope it helps somewhat. :confused:
Thanks for the reply :)

Currently I'm adapting to it, I'm happy that i passed novice rank in the arena. Slowly conquering this handicap :) , i like the constant updates :)

Thanks for the reply :)

Currently I'm adapting to it, I'm happy that i passed novice rank in the arena. Slowly conquering this handicap :) , i like the constant updates :)
Excellent, most of my fun in exanima comes from the learning process. We start off playing so clumsy and awkwardly at first and next thing you know, you're slicing your opponents behind the head with a well placed Backswing :D

Good luck with the training.

Mailamea

Thank you for the replies :) Got passed novice elimination :D problem with my handicap is sticking with two handed weapons, the range of the swords makes me dizzy while comprehending with the invert control changes on direction swap.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.