So, I just purchased Exanima

I just bought Exanima on Steam, now I realize this is Early Access, but I seem to be having a strange issue, I tried to enter a "New Game" and the screen faded to black, nothing weird, but it didn't go anywhere from that it stayed black and then proceeded to freeze. Are there any fixes for this? Do I need to give additional information?

Murf

Yeah after it goes black do you have to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it? After it does it again, please get a copy of your log file located at %appdata%\Exanima (can be pasted into explorer search) and send that long with your system specs to [email protected] . Also make sure your drivers are up to date. They should be able to help ya.

Hmm, well support hasn't gotten back to me as of yet. I'm a little worried, should I send another request? The new update didn't fix my current issue. :(

Madoc

Project Lead
Hello @TriforceGuardian,

I wasn't able to find anything in our email matching the problem you describe here. Did you send us an email with details of the problem you're experiencing, log file and system details?

We'll get it in contact too but please for technical issues use [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm really confused with this issue, the crash log doesn't even know what's up and I can get to the mainmenu I just can't enter the game.
"Version: V 0.5.1.1
System: 4 CPU cores detected.
System: AMD Radeon 6600M and 6700M Series
System: OpenGL version 4.2.11672 Compatibility Profile Context
System: Max texture units: 16
Audio Device: OpenAL Soft
Error: Unknown application error.
Error: Unknown application error."

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.