Some UI suggestions

I've noticed that a lot of people on steam are having trouble with this game, saying it is too difficult or the combat is wierd. While I disagree with that, I think a few simple tweaks could improve peoples experience with the game.

• Arena at the top of the list in the main menu

• A quicker option to restart the arena would be great. When you die, two options would be nice, one to exit and one to restart with the current character. Even a third option to return to character creation.

• A larger or more contrasting colour of the aim cursor and an option to lock the mouse to the application and/or a fullscreen windowed mode.

• An option to lock the camera to face the cursor during combat. Essentially the same as holding down spacebar all the time during combat.

Last edited:

puksus

saying it is too difficult or the combat is wierd.
Let them think what they think. The game is not difficult, and the combat is good. Nothing more to say.

Arena at the top of the list in the main menu
I think "new game" button is a much better candidate to be first. imho.

A larger or more contrasting colour of the aim cursor and an option to lock the mouse to the application and/or a fullscreen windowed mode.
I personally don't have any problems with the cursor. You can see it, but it is too small to be annoying at the same time. imho.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.