Special body attacks

Crombir

Hey guys,

i was thinking about a new type of attacks. Till now we have only attacks with weapons, but there should be kicks or tackles as independent attacks. You can use them with and without weapons.

As example you are running and suddenly an enemy comes out of a roome. You could just ignore him or you put him to the ground with a tackle and get a good start for a fight.

Another example with kicks. The kick should be a frontkick. Sometimes im fighting against more than one enemy and its difficult to keep distance with a good kick i could get some new space.

What do you think about it?

(Im sorry for spelling or grammer mistakes not native speaker)

Elaxter

Insider
It is largely unreliable. An actual tackle that one can aim is what the OP means.

I agree completely. Sometimes, I just want to push over a zombie and wap him when he's not looking.

Murf

[....} Sometimes, I just want to push over a zombie and wap him when he's not looking.
Easy Peasy, stay out of combat mode, walk behind him, go into combat mode, LtR with 'umph' to his head, he falls down.

Nynuc

Insider
I definitly agree with teep kicks and tackles. The front kick would be usefull against shield users who turtle up

dzelziic

Oh almost all of u agree on kicks and tackles ? It sure souns nice, but if the enemy can do all that You, the player do - blocking, over head attacks, evasion movements and stuff... Then ask yourself - would You like to be kicked by zombies and tackled all they way to the moon ? :D If they add kicks and tackles - then I want to see enemies using them too :) It would add some spice to be able to get a nice and juicy kick in the face ;D

-Tim-

Insider
Oh almost all of u agree on kicks and tackles ? It sure souns nice, but if the enemy can do all that You, the player do - blocking, over head attacks, evasion movements and stuff... Then ask yourself - would You like to be kicked by zombies and tackled all they way to the moon ? :D If they add kicks and tackles - then I want to see enemies using them too :) It would add some spice to be able to get a nice and juicy kick in the face ;D
Interestingly, the big ogre in the Kickstarter video already uses a kick, so we can be sure enemies will have that ability.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.