[Spoiler] How to reach level 6

Randofos

Does a 6th level exist?
I've killed the blue eyed golem, and all the guardian golems on the map.
I've found the key to unlock the long hallway with a symbolic door at the end. Could this be the door that will lead to the next level in the future, or am I missing something? :O

youre not missing anything, thats the end of the content that we have for now.

however, according to madoc, the 5th floor is actually the 6th. weve just skipped lvl 5. it should be coming next update.

Axel198

Any idea why we skipped level 5? Is it a different environment or requires assets that hadn't been developed at that point?

C0rvin

Probably because the game engine was missing proper integration of natural terrain, which maybe was part of that level. Now that we have that, expect the story to be updated soon ish

ThommiX

You sure they are going to add another level in middle of the previous one? Just doesn't sound like a realistic way to develop it. Also Tony has said there's going to be only underworld,so dunno what the outside stuff would even be you talk about?

Roryn

Insider
You sure they are going to add another level in middle of the previous one? Just doesn't sound like a realistic way to develop it. Also Tony has said there's going to be only underworld,so dunno what the outside stuff would even be you talk about?
He means sort of natural features like rivers flowing through the underground, etc.

ZaratanCho

Insider
'Levels' are interconnected so numeration is irrelevant. You can go from 5 to 10 or from 6 to 13 for example, and 1 can be connected to several others. They won't add a level "in middle of the previous one", obviously ;d Golems level(which is level 6 internally) is connected to 5th, and 4th as well. The doors and connections are already there, just locked. Don't look at it as a linear progression. ;d

And yeah, natural terrain does not mean outdoors stuff ;d The 1st 3 levels will also be upgraded eventually to take advantage of the new system. Adding for example destroyed terrain and what not.

ThommiX

Thank you both, that clears it out a bit more. So thats what all those inaccessible doors will be :) might have to update some descriptions of my videos once those come.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.