Suggestion: Sandbox Arena

rsdnfsdn

Just a quick suggestion, a fun "toy" mode could be to have a sandbox arena where you place down people, equip them with damn near any item you want, assign them teams, (optionally) take control of one and have them fight to the death. Basically like the Object Testing Arena in Dwarf Fortress.

It would be especially fun if you get a lot of combatants involved, creating mini-battles and stuff.

Roryn

Insider
I almost always like sandbox stuff... I usually barely care what it is. This, though, I think is a fine idea in any case.

Anubis

Insider
There are ways it could be worked out. Honestly, first and foremost...let the player choose at their own discretion. Upon clicking the option, just shoot a pop-up to the player informing them that content seen and/or used will spoil the main gameplay content for some users.

Second, some of the content could be "locked" or greyed out until one player character has either reached certain milestones or even encountered each and every object usable.

A combination of these two could be used to greater effect.

Octo

Insider
"Totally accurate battle simulator", but unlike that game, with actual ai and physics...yes please.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.