Sui Generis Wiki

Fawz

Insider
I looked through the forums and found no mention of it so I figured I would share the fact that there is a Sui Generis Wiki up (through the Gamepedia Curse Network).

I have no idea who set-it up, but it's really neat to see. For now the Wiki is a little barren of information but there's some nice basic functionality paving the way for it to grow into a go-to place for game information past the Official website.

http://suigeneris.gamepedia.com/Sui_Generis_Wiki

Parco

I didnt know t-rex lived in caves 0.o
anyway, nice to see someone took their time to make a wiki of SG, but shouldnt this be posted in the general forum? I dont rly see this as off-topic :p

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Decent! Did you create that Fawz? Great source of info, if it was you thanks a bunch or to whoever made it well done and thank you.

Fawz

Insider
Nah I had nothing to do with it's creation. I tried looking but couldn't find any info on who did.
Whoever it is, thanks for setting up the groundwork for others in the community to pour in the Wiki all sorts of info about Sui Generis :D

I get the impression that this game is going to be difficult to document. I guess you could document the starting circumstances of the game, but from there, it could be difficult. I'm interested to see how far this wiki gets taken.

Komuflage

Insider
I get the impression that this game is going to be difficult to document. I guess you could document the starting circumstances of the game, but from there, it could be difficult. I'm interested to see how far this wiki gets taken.
Well, Different weapons, different powers, towns, where some caves can be found, monsters and bosses and so on. Pretty much like minecraft I guess?

Don't forget description of how the game mechanics work. If they aren't immediately evident, I imagine some people will have theories. (Such as what factors go into a villager's decision to help you or not.)

I'm seeing a user called "oOeyes" a lot. But I don't know if that's anybody on this forum though. Apparently, the wiki has been edited by a total of 7 users.

As some of you may know, I have been attempting to improve the wiki. It's still got a lot of information missing (by that, I mean things that we already know about the game from dev posts and updates) but I've added quite a bit. I've also improved the layout of the main page so there are now the most interesting pages showcased. If anyone wants to lend a hand, you're more than welcome to. And, if anyone has any comments or criticisms, I'm all ears, I don't claim to be some kind of wiki editing god and I am well aware that there are probably more things I could do with it.

Also, on another note, I was just wondering what kind of information we're allowed to put on the wiki. Obviously anything said in the public forums should be fine, but what about information from the insider forums and dev videos? Also, are we allowed to use screen shots from the developer videos to provide visual references?

Scarecrow

Insider
I think the Sui Generis wiki is coming along nicely, nice work to those of you who have worked on it! As the game reaches Alpha, Beta and release, i imagine it will become much more fleshed out. I noticed however on the "Developers" page, that Tony Dye is missing? Isn't he a writer working in BareMettle? Or is he no longer on the project?

I think the Sui Generis wiki is coming along nicely, nice work to those of you who have worked on it! As the game reaches Alpha, Beta and release, i imagine it will become much more fleshed out. I noticed however on the "Developers" page, that Tony Dye is missing? Isn't he a writer working in BareMettle? Or is he no longer on the project?
Good point, I'll get right on it.

Fawz

Insider
Very nice of you to take the initiative to improve the Wiki. It's coming along very nicely :D

From all that has been said it would seem that no, you cannot share with the public information the Devs have shared via the Insider forums or the exclusive Dev Videos.

Well so far all I've shared of the insider forums is Open Void from what I remember, but that has already been discussed in the normal forums. I also screen capped an image of Force Blast from a dev video, but it's nothing that can't be seen by anyone anyway.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.