Update, we need an update!

Murf

It's coming soon. No word on when but the testers get it first (I usually stream it when we get it) and after we flesh out any bugs it gets released. Soon, soon.

ChavaiotH

Arena is infinite, liar!))
Yeah, I finished also elite dangerous 2 times ))) Joke
I said content update, the rpg part of the game, not the arena ))

It's coming soon. No word on when but the testers get it first (I usually stream it when we get it) and after we flesh out any bugs it gets released. Soon, soon.
Good to hear.

Arena may be infinite but it gets repetitive after awhile
Yes, but it gonna be fun when BM implement multiplayer.

Jackm108

I hate to break it to you but a couple times Madoc has said that online multiplayer isn't a guaranteed thing if they can't get it to work. LAN is pretty much confirmed, but it's impossible to have this sort of game online unless the ping is super low, like under 30

ChavaiotH

I hate to break it to you but a couple times Madoc has said that online multiplayer isn't a guaranteed thing if they can't get it to work. LAN is pretty much confirmed, but it's impossible to have this sort of game online unless the ping is super low, like under 30
Yes I know. no problem with that.

Saetheer

Insider
So, killed everything. Checked all rooms. Isn't it time for the new content update? Please...
In programming (especially in an early access, beta) silence is a good sign. But I won't argue that an update is overdue, considering my extremely impatient brain! However, pushing BM to send unfinished content will just break my spirit

Tyon

We're gonna be getting a new level which is much bigger and I heard the aesthetics changed again, so it will take some time.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.