v0.6.1.2b arena mode bugs

Hi there, the game is awesome, thanks to developers for such a fun.
I hope the next report of bugs I've recently noticed will someway help you.
  • When you take 100% lethal damage in arena, if you press ESC before button "EXIT" at the screen bottom appears, and press "EXIT" in ESC menu, your character stays alive in your team and has 100% HP and saves all the items he had when he died, even those he collected from slayed opponents (in previous Elimination mode round, for example). Also, sometimes (or everytime - cant remember) one of such an items duplicates, each copy gets in each chars inventory.
  • Equipped items in "Manage" menu occasionally disappear from inventory, being still wore on character's model. To save it, you have to drag&drop it to to non-equipped stuff window in the right of the screen, then wear it again.
  • Purchased items sometimes duplicate and wears on each character in current profile, ignoring all the equipment points and rank limits. One of that guys was even wearing a metal helmet over another one, that I equipped before.
For the last bug added a screenshot: bugreport.jpg

Hope you'll find this usefull.

Best,.

Last edited:
not going to steal a few suits of plate armour or anything....
Well, you have to press ESC right after lethal damage taken, otherwise you'll lose your char. Trying to steal plate armour is a bit risky, as you have to use char with a rank to fight in Fray/Elimination battles, where NPCs are weared in plate armour.

[edited]
Oh, ofc i forgot the way to save your profile before you try. However, developers know that way, it's for sure...

Well, you have to press ESC right after lethal damage taken, otherwise you'll lose your char. Trying to steal plate armour is a bit risky, as you have to use char with a rank to fight in Fray/Elimination battles, where NPCs are weared in plate armour.

[edited]
Oh, ofc i forgot the way to save your profile before you try. However, developers know that way, it's for sure...
Join Fray, let everyone else kill each other, but two. Loot the bodies. When they're done, just wait for the last one to kill you while you hover over the esc button.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.