Was level 1 made a lot easier or am I just lucky this time around?

My first real character made it all the way down to level 4 "no problem"...but her gear was just "okay" when I had made it there...and level 1 and 2 were the most painful.

But now that I decided to try doing the journey again...madness.

I'm not even 100% done on level 1 yet...but I already got a plate helmet, plate gloves, chain tunic and high quality leather on the rest of the body.
Last time I only had the gloves from the switch "maze" area...so: Is this just luck or was level 1 made THIS much easier? Stuff can already no longer damage me at all.(red damage)

Zahdra

You may not have searched as thoroughly or taken a different route your first run through. I know that most times when I died and I restarted, I found items, rooms and pathways (and of course enemies) I did not in my first or second life.

SyllaBear

You are just getting skilled. You will be remembering where things are (thats why i want map morphing so badly), moving with more care. etc...
My previous character just took a little bit of permanent dmg and i had 2 pots, but i died to sir again in a stupid way. Got stuck in a wall and he didnt let me stand up xD

Found the screenie.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity".

I start all over when i die, something that i dont think will be added... dem check point.

Last edited:

Murf

If you do not have checkpoints enabled then you start over when you die. If you turn them on, then you die and you have not made it to the first checkpoint, you start over, otherwise when you die you start at the last checkpoint you went through. It's up to the player to choose to have checkpoints turned on or not. Most of us do not have them on, AFAIK

SyllaBear

If you do not have checkpoints enabled then you start over when you die. If you turn them on, then you die and you have not made it to the first checkpoint, you start over, otherwise when you die you start at the last checkpoint you went through. It's up to the player to choose to have checkpoints turned on or not. Most of us do not have them on, AFAIK
Like this?

It started from the portal anyways. I started over again manually.

But it should hardcore for all, like i proposed in the other thread.

Murf

Already explained in the other thread why it was like it was, Level 4 is the start of the game. Lvl 1-3 is to get you ready. Don't worry, everything will be ok.

Zahdra

You are just getting skilled. You will be remembering where things are (thats why i want map morphing so badly), moving with more care. etc...
My previous character just took a little bit of permanent dmg and i had 2 pots, but i died to sir again in a stupid way. Got stuck in a wall and he didnt let me stand up xD

Found the screenie.

"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity".

I start all over when i die, something that i dont think will be added... dem check point.

Good gosh such a messy inventory...

Zahdra

Really? And i thought i was doing a good work ;(
Well you're definitely more geared than me... and I imagine a lot farther.

I've been putting off gaming for a few weeks due to a few heavy classes but I'm hoping I can get back into it this weekend.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.