We NEED a confirmation text

Torug

Every time I pause the game, then want to continue it, I instinctively press "new game", thinking it says "continue game". We NEED a screen that asks for confirmation BEFORE starting a new game. I've lost DAYS of progress because of this.

Tony

Insider
Starting new games doesn't cause you to lose any progress; it just creates a new character but your old one(s) still exists as well. To pick which character/save you want to continue with press the "CONTINUE" button and use the dropdown box in the upper lefthand corner.

-Tim-

Insider
As Tony says, no serious progress is lost when you hit New Game in the pause menu.

It's fair to say that the pause menu could use some work, though. Surely the first option being 'Continue (with the current playthrough)' instead of 'New game' would be more intuitive than the current solution. Very few people choose to start a new game in the middle of a playthrough, whereas most simply want to continue on after pausing the game. Giving them a clickable option to do so (besides hitting 'Esc'), would be nice.

zhuliks

Insider
As Tony says, no serious progress is lost when you hit New Game in the pause menu.
I just wanted to specify that no progress at all is lost whatsoever, game autosaves when you open pause menu, so your previous games are all saved at exact moment you pressed "new game"

Torug

So, then ,when are we getting a pause menu update with "continue" instead of "new Game" being the VERY FIRST option?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.