What's the current status of Sui Generis?

ThatGuyKal

Hi Gang,
I was randomly checking on Kickstarter and noticed that I backed Sui Generis back in 2012ish? and I just wondered what's up at the moment? is it still under development? what's this Examina game?

I don't see any stickies explaining this to people that come from the abyss seeking updates like I am, so can someone lay some knowledge on me?

Thanks in advance!

Midcal9

Hi Gang,
I was randomly checking on Kickstarter and noticed that I backed Sui Generis back in 2012ish? and I just wondered what's up at the moment? is it still under development? what's this Examina game?

I don't see any stickies explaining this to people that come from the abyss seeking updates like I am, so can someone lay some knowledge on me?

Thanks in advance!
All I can tell you is that they've been working on Sui to some extent meanwhile having their primary focus on exanima for now. Mainly because all of their solutions that they have implemented and will implement in the future will find their place in the main game.

Btw, should you not have access to insider forum if you backed it in 2012?

ThatGuyKal

Btw, should you not have access to insider forum if you backed it in 2012?
No idea, I had the lowest level of backing (Just a copy of Sui Generis when it was finished.) so I shouldn't any alpha/beta/special access anyway.

Thanks for your reply, I guess I'll continue to wait :)

Midcal9

No idea, I had the lowest level of backing (Just a copy of Sui Generis when it was finished.) so I shouldn't any alpha/beta/special access anyway.

Thanks for your reply, I guess I'll continue to wait :)
If you donated during thier kickstarter campaign then you might. Ask around on Exanima discord. If I were you I would.

Mr_Merks

Only those who kickstarted the £20 (approximately $32 USD) Tier: Got access to 1x Digital Copy (Sui Generis and Exanima), Digital Soundtrack, and Insider Forum (Also Discord).

That being said, onto the Original topic, Sui Generis has technically always been in development this whole time.
Sui Generis is being developed alongside Exanima, but with the Main focus on Exanima at the moment.

Midcal9

Only those who kickstarted the £20 (approximately $32 USD) Tier: Got access to 1x Digital Copy (Sui Generis and Exanima), Digital Soundtrack, and Insider Forum (Also Discord).

That being said, onto the Original topic, Sui Generis has technically always been in development this whole time.
Sui Generis is being developed alongside Exanima, but with the Main focus on Exanima at the moment.
Yesh dat ish exctlieh wut I sad!

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.