You know whats crazy about these spammers?

Achul

Ye but on that "blog" there are no ads, it sells nothing or very little... there is no reference link hidden in the html . There are rumors going about that China and Russia are starting "casual" blogs with occassional political content to influence peeps away from the US sphere but other than that this makes no sense.

zhuliks

Insider
Ye but on that "blog" there are no ads, it sells nothing or very little... there is no reference link hidden in the html . There are rumors going about that China and Russia are starting "casual" blogs with occassional political content to influence peeps away from the US sphere but other than that this makes no sense.
How do we know you are not with them, trying to make us click that link and check for ourselves?

Anubis

Insider
The way his words are in bold and how he arranged his sentences... It does seem suspiciously botty with a garnish of sneakery.

If OP is not a bot or in cahoots with them, then here is some advice for you: don't. click. the. links. ever. If it looks like a bot, smells like a bot, then ignore it!

Anubis

Insider
Oh no, it's botception! The bots are turning normal users into bots... The only rationale solution is to ban everyone before if can infect more users :D.
It's the only solution for absolute purity. Cull ourselves to stem the invasion!

Qazlal

I know how to disable spam messages from this forum, I guess.
All spam accounts use one message only after registration, my proposal is to make first messages from all new accounts visible only for moderators, and after checking the first message the account becomes visible to everyone.

zhuliks

Insider
I know how to disable spam messages from this forum, I guess.
All spam accounts use one message only after registration, my proposal is to make first messages from all new accounts visible only for moderators, and after checking the first message the account becomes visible to everyone.
A guy responsible for forum was meaning to deal with all its issues but has no time yet, I mean spam and steam key distribution.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.