You know you've played way too much Exanima when:
- You call people armed with knives in the arena "dagger bastards" because a main character died once.
- You made someone literally fly with a hit (such as with a maul).
- You are more than mere acquaintances with the Practice Arena opponents.
- You actually win a 'No Hitter' challenge.
- You know you can break a portcullis lock by leaning a chair on the door before it opens.
- That distinct blue glow under some small crates makes you feel like you found the Holy Grail.
- Your best friend thinks the game's really easy when trying it for the first time after watching you play.
- You're a member of the Spacebar Holders Club (that's what I call it, anyway).
- You know that Exanima is the real
- You actually fill an evidence list of playing too much Exanima...