Recent content by ThePollie

1. T

Repeated game-breaking bugs.

6.1.7f beta, that's what it says in the menu. Having difficulty finding the log, and I haven't time to keep searching. As for video, probably won't happen. I can't figure out any way to replicate it, and I can't leave FRAPs running the entire time or I'll just crash my computer again.
  2. T

I'm up to date, not on steam. Just did a clean install about a day ago.
  3. T

Arena, Expert tier, the bar-room. Middle of the room, bout just started. Stepped in and swung, opponent stepped back and missed the parry. Something black shot across the room, ignored it the first time. I swung again and he parried it. While I recovered, another black object snapped across the...
  4. T

Are these expected to end anytime soon? This is the second arena match in the last hour that I've been killed by flying objects. This last time I was in the middle of a swing when something black zipped across the screen and smashed into the side of my head, slamming me into the floor, where I...
  5. T

Effectively glued to the floor.

I'm sure. If I dash backwards, I'll have trouble moving forward until I come to a proper stop. But I can take a step back and still be able to dash forward, usually. Sometimes though, it just seems like I've been glued to the floor, and for no other visible reason other than to ensure an...
  6. T

Effectively glued to the floor.

Lately I've been having an issue with combining movement and attacks. From a complete stand-still or just after a slight step backwards, I try to swing and step or dash forward for an attack, only to not move. The body leans forward with the momentum and the weapon swings, but the feet do not...
  7. T

Daggers.

Then I'll chock this up to a bug, try a fresh reinstall. See if that resolves the matter.
  8. T

Daggers.

I've been struck over the head by axes and mauls, never killed on the spot. Half health, usually. But still on my feet. I have lost six saved games thus far to encountering someone with a dagger, who proceeded to drop me with one strike, even if it only connected with my arm. I've noticed...
  9. T

Daggers.

Obviously I'm just experiencing lag and am being struck several times, then.
  10. T

Daggers.

Is it intentional that daggers routinely one-shot anything they glance, even in plated armour?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.