The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

@Parco Folgore Thank you! It's also pretty good on file size :D

-e
Hmm, it seems to lose a lot of contrast. Gamma doesn't really fix it. Any pro tips?
-
Found a fix. Set it to record in full range under advanced, everything gets nice and dark.

Last edited:

Faelivrin

Insider
I had an idea to make it at least 5 seconds faster... but i am too lazy to upload anything i will just throw it out there for the next one. Play with high gamma and dont pick the torch. Less chances to get stuck too ^^

burgzaza

Insider
Nice , fun thing I did my own speedrun to show a friend that yes ! it's possible to make the first level in less than 10 minutes lol !

I lost like 40 sec while falling, and got a bit lost on the third level, but 5:50 is quite impressive Yoji :D

Zappy99

First of all, hi! :D

I've done a bit of experimentation with how physique works, and I've made a video showing some fights with different body types (Fat, Stout, Lean, etc.) and weapons (with some interesting moments):

Yoji

Supporter
@ Faelivrin
You're right, we can try whitout torch, maybe it's better :)

@ Burgzaza
Thank, your run is not bad too, i think your way (much like Ridikyuhlus) is faster for take the key at level 1, and you are faster for open the door with the key, but you have lost many time because you forgot to use the command (shift key by default) for running faster :D
The level 1 is really the most difficult, for level 2 and 3 we just need to know the road and the direction to open all the doors.

Edit : i'm wrong, you use shift key, but not with "right mouse click", it's why you are slower.

Last edited:

ridikyuhlus

@Yoji Im still waiting trying to beat yours lol! I have a door order. I also stole some of your route that's better than mine. :)

1. PULL
  2. PULL
  3. PULL
  4. PULL
  5. PULL
  6. PUSH the KEY DOOR
  7. PULL
  8. PULL
  9. PULL
  10. PULL
  11. PUSH
  12. PULL
  13. DOUBLE CLICK - Level 2 Start
  14. PULL
  15. PULL
  16. DOUBLE CLICK - Level 3 Start
  17. PULL
  18. PULL
  19. PULL
  20. PUSH
  21. PULL
  22. PUSH

ridikyuhlus

Mwuhahahaha!! I made a few mistakes but I believe it is 7 seconds quicker with time to improve. I restarted this game so many times due to the dumbest things, lol. Sheesh! Hopefully we'll be able to speedrun the full game once we've mastered the game and map it out. Should we make a separate thread for speedruns? Not sure how much traction they have here.

Yoji

Supporter
@ Ridikyuhlus
Nice job ! :cool:
I think we can say i started at 0.16 and finished at 5.47 (total time = 5.31), and you started at 0.07 and finished at 5.29 (total time = 5.22), so you're 9 seconds faster than me.
I make this calculation because my first loading is 3 seconds slower than you (maybe because i reboot the game), but for loading of zone 2 and 3 we have the same (7 seconds).
Say me if you think it's correct or not ^^

So, i have to do a better time :D

ridikyuhlus

So Im actually ahead by 9 seconds?! lol cool! I wish there was an in-game timer so we could get a truly accurate time. I think maybe if one of us has a faster cpu/hard drive we'll load faster so its not completely accurate.

Let's just say anything under 5:25 or lower is a great time! I really think a PERFECT run would be around 5:15 / 5:20. What do you think?

Also I think when you enter the portal and vanish that is when the "timer" should be stopped or time calculated. Yay or nay?

Zarniwoop

Shadowplay doesn't want to capture the game, any tips on a workaround for Shadowplay? I have it switched on and have the shortcuts binded.

Any ideas?

Yoji

Supporter
@ Ridikyuhlus
Yes we can search on the net a tool for speedrun, it's a first time i try a speedrun (just few stages on Hitman), so for now i don't know what the best tool.
And yes we can say the time started when we click on "New game" or on "Create" (my first loading is the same than you when i don't reboot the game), and finished when we disappeared, or when the "to be continued..." appears, as you want.

For the best timing, i don't really know, maybe we can find new techniques :)

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.