Recent content by DoubleDHZ

1. DoubleDHZ

What's taking so long?

Having them work on a single patch for over 15 months and then it's not even an increase of the minor version (0.6.7.7 vs 0.6.5.4)? That's something in between disheartening and disturbing. It's just a number, I know, but usually that number is supposed to tell you that something changed...
  2. DoubleDHZ

Countdown to the date of the last released update

Exactly! Ok, this I don't get... what does "Thread of -1" have to do with it?
  3. DoubleDHZ

What a letdown... Nothing happened and the counter counts up now. I nominate this thread as the most useless thread of 2017...
  4. DoubleDHZ

Is there anything special going to happen, once this countdown reaches zero?
  5. DoubleDHZ

What's taking so long?

So what's a closed beta supposed to mean here for Exanima? Insiders only? Or backers as well?
  6. DoubleDHZ

Arena... how?

Ok, I identfied my main issue with this game: the camera. Basically I would be ok with it. But the thing is, as I found out, to be able to put the full body weight into a swing, you have to pull back a little bit into the opposite direction of the swing and then move the cursor into the...
  7. DoubleDHZ

Arena... how?

Thanks both of you. Yeah, practicing is what i've been doing. But after loosing for 1 hour or more with no real progress my motivation went down a bit. I like the videos (there's a little bit of overdrive on the mic, but it's not that bad). You seem to survive a lot longer than I do ;)
  8. DoubleDHZ

Game account vs. forum account

These seem to be completely separated accounts. First I had the forum account, with which I couldn't login to http://www.baremettle.com/account/ Now after buying the game directly here on the website, I got a game account, with which I could log in at the URL above, but couldn't log in to the...
  9. DoubleDHZ

Arena... how?

I have no idea how to win a match in there. My character usually dies, because I have no idea, how to heal between matches. Then I stumbled over pugilism matches and found out, that I couldn't die there. But those are even harder as I get knocked out even sooner. Have yet to win a match there as...
  10. DoubleDHZ

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Nope, vsync wasn't turned on, but now I turned it on and I also set the FPS limit to 60 with lessend it a bit. Thanks for the tip. Yeah, I had to completely turn off supersampling to make it go away completely. But the graphics quality suffers a lot from it. It's definitely way better than...
  11. DoubleDHZ

Exanima 0.6.5.3

Don't know if this is from this patch or not (haven't played for several months), but when playing the game I have this high pitch humming sound. The pitch changes, when the camera rotates, moves or zooms in or out. When pressing escape and the 3D image freezes and the main menu appears, the...
  12. DoubleDHZ

I honestly regret buying this game...

Allright, thanks! Since I have access to the direct download, it's ok if the steam key takes some time ;)
  13. DoubleDHZ

Now I bought it directly here. I can access the direct download on the account page. But there is no steam key. (just empty space after and below of "Steam Key(s):" on the account page)
  14. DoubleDHZ

...on GOG! Basically I wanted to support both Sui Generis and DRM free platforms. That's why I decided to get it on GOG. Unfortunately Updates come either slow or never. Currently we're at 0.6.4.3E, which means thatnow with 0.6.5.2 we're 3 patches behind. I just hope the new patch doesn't get...
  15. DoubleDHZ

Any news when the next update will drop?

The video from that thread looks good. But the physics? That club is as big as a character is. Catching a full swing would send you hurling across the arena, I would guess. But most of the time the actual effect when getting hit is rather underwhelming....

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.