Recent content by Gsprfdude

1. Gsprfdude

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

wide boi
  2. Gsprfdude

Coffee Diary 29/3/21

This has been a weird coffee diary. For the record I think the Exanima weapon proportions are all pretty good. If we're going to get anal and compare the Exanima swords to museum pieces and testimonials by weapon experts, it's good to keep in mind that museum pieces are all surviving pieces...
  3. Gsprfdude

Current patch feedback

They do luckily manage to swipe eachother, Fael's especially hit smaller ghouls because of their long arms. Still its a bit much for me to deal with personally.
  4. Gsprfdude

Current patch feedback

I'd agree with you on your feedback, I feel its all well written. I'm having a few problems of my own though outside of what you mentioned. Main thing is that there are basically 4 enemies in this new level and sewer. Ghoul-thing, Bigger Ghoul, Hungry Ghoul, and Giga-Ghoul. None of these are...
  5. Gsprfdude

Sewers [spoilers]

Yeah I find it cool, only thing that might be an issue is that a lot of the tunnels are sloped in such a way that the enemies trip up from time to time.
  6. Gsprfdude

Sewers [spoilers]

Whoever designed this deserves a medal cause the layout and the enemies are leaving me straight up spooked. The first enemy was sort of a fleshy skeleton so I was like "oh cool" then a resident evil monster came around the corner and started smacking me across the tunnels. Anyone else got any...
  7. Gsprfdude

Any way to deal with damage in the Arena?

I know that you can switch to a different fighter or lose pugilism matches until you regain enough health. But is there any other way that I don't know about? I prefer to just play as one character to try and become champion so to speak but its a slog when I have to poorly fist fight people just...
  8. Gsprfdude

Thoughts and Ideas General

Those all sound like cool ideas dude. I can't really think of a really good way to show an increase in weapon experience though, beyond the different moves we unlock. But like you're saying maybe more passive bonuses would be good for that. Edit: Actually I don't know if the devs have plans for...
  9. Gsprfdude

I don't see where you are coming from? Just because lots of RPGs have maps doesn't mean that it is a bad feature. Lots of games have similarities in design because after 30+ years of RPGs people have an idea of what works. By that logic, zombies are in probably 95% of RPGs, throw them out...
  10. Gsprfdude

It's not a story, it's an example and a much better one than what you provided. Bottom line is that a map does not hinder exploration, hence why no one has really asked for a complete map of the levels. What we're all talking about (generally) is a map that writes itself as you move, likely from...
  11. Gsprfdude

lol okay man. There's nothing to suggest that people who don't want maps are a minority, I never said that. You're working really hard to be misleading in your post. You're also being really insulting and you should probably take a break or seek help because it's just a lot of weird ramblings...
  12. Gsprfdude

I read your post, seems like you read and disregarded mine. Mine boils down to what is fair. Lets say someone at a party was ordering a pizza with anchovies on the side. Everyone there likes anchovies except for you, but that's fine because they're on the side and you don't have to use them if...
  13. Gsprfdude

What? How does having a map make a game generic? Lots of games have torches in them, is that generic? And it's not like you'd have to use the map, you can just not. The people who don't want it don't have to use it, but the people who do want it can. That sounds fair.
  14. Gsprfdude

I don't think anyone can really go into detail about why the game is or isn't hardcore since that is generally a matter of opinion. I'd say in general that the game is not cruel to players, it has its systems and you are forced to learn them, but it is those same systems that attracted many of...
  15. Gsprfdude

AAADMIT IT

what you talking about dude?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.