Recent content by HypocriticalSituation

1. HypocriticalSituation

What's taking so long?

this community is so vicious to each other
  2. HypocriticalSituation

Breakable, Interactive Environment

I actually didn't even think about that. That could be a major flaw lol.
  3. HypocriticalSituation

Breakable, Interactive Environment

Now, when I say 'breakable, interactive environment', I mean breakable doors or even possibly walls. Many factors can play into this, such as this ability being exclusive to ogres or larger creatures, but I feel like it'd be amazing to be looting a dungeon room clad in your knightly armor to...
  4. HypocriticalSituation

"Choke up" on weapons

Yes, actually. Sorry if I come off a little rough in the original idea lol
  5. HypocriticalSituation

"Choke up" on weapons

I'm not very good at wording ideas, but would it be complicated to add a game feature which allows you to either choke up (if this is what you even call it) or "choke down" a weapon handle? For instance, if you have a halberd and were going to enter an enclosed space such as a hallway, I believe...
  6. HypocriticalSituation

[Cross]bows

Wow, I'm extremely pleased reading every single one of these responses that this thread has received. I didn't expect it to become so popular, so I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback and perhaps even helping bring these aspects to the Developer's attention. I'm sure they've noticed it...
  7. HypocriticalSituation

Slow-Motion in Arena? Thaumaturgy!?!?!?!?

I really have no idea when it comes to things like that, but I can understand it to a degree where I recognize it as obviously very sophisticated and a clever way to make things operate. Amazing 8)
  8. HypocriticalSituation

Oh wow, somehow I missed that! Thanks!!!!
  9. HypocriticalSituation

I'm glad I'm not the only one, and I was kidding about the thaumaturgy ha. Anyways, I haven't 'completed' the story, but I have gotten to the final level in the previous update. I haven't really touched it in a while, so that leads me to think there's not a connection. edit: also, thanks for...
  10. HypocriticalSituation

Okay, so, I've been thoroughly enjoying the recent update and orgasming all over the new gear, jackets especially! When I hopped on today, I went into an elimination match on Adept, which is the first time I've ever actually hit this rank (embarassingly) with 168 hours logged lol. Anyways, I...
  11. HypocriticalSituation

Exanima 0.6.4.6

I'm dying; everytime I start up steam I check the forums, steam updates, and every comment section on every update forum. It's unhealthy, really. But then I think the longer we wait, the better the update. (In most cases)
  12. HypocriticalSituation

I feel ripped off and sad about Sui Generis

Exanima has surprisingly kept me entertained since I got it back in March or so. I've logged 87 hours on it and just started a new character in arena today. It's amazing, I love it, I dunno why but it's absolutely charming. Now, I can only imagine how long I would spend on a complete...
  13. HypocriticalSituation

Exanima 0.6.4.3

This is honestly probably the only game I can stay hyped for over 10 months and consistently play over an extended amount of time. It's so just, idk best game I can ever hope for. I use to have wet dreams of games like this when I was 10 and my wet dreams are finally coming true.
  14. HypocriticalSituation

[Cross]bows

Hi, all, I just got the new update and it's honestly the only game I can stay hyped for for over 6 months. Enjoying it every bit. Anyways, I was wondering a bit about bows or crossbows and I'm assuming they will most definitely add them, so I wanted to know how do any of you think it'll work...
  15. HypocriticalSituation

Different Eye Colors

A friend introduced me to the game right in time for summer and getting out of school, so I decided to buy it over steam, only to find a week later I've sunk about 40 hours into it. It's really, really addicting and I'm pretty much obsessed with everything; from thaumaturgy (even though I can't...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.