Recent content by Mark The Canadian

1. Mark The Canadian

Modeling fighting stances in medieval swordsmanship

Nevermind, I reread the thread and my statement was pointless. Though I don't like a game like blade symphony among those dodge/counter spam games. Anyway though, this thread is a very interesting read and agree with your points whole heartedly.
  2. Mark The Canadian

Cool presentation on animaton

http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1020583/Animation-Bootcamp-An-Indie-Approach This guy is one of the developers of the game overgrowth , which if you don't know is a ninja rabbit fighting game with lots of ragdolls and heavy use of procedural animations. Not the kind of procedural you have in sui...
  3. Mark The Canadian

Unarmed Fighting (and thoughts there of)

Ive always wanted to see magic used to amplify hand to hand but ive never seem it done. I think it would be so cool to duck under a sword swing and then quickly jab or touch his stomach and send him flying. Or send a jolt of electricity through him and watch him fall down, smoking and convulsing.
  4. Mark The Canadian

Steam/Greenlight

It was iin the actual voting part of greenlight during the kickstarter and was way up on the front page. Don't know why moved it.
  5. Mark The Canadian

Steam/Greenlight

They've already been greenlight (Or at least entered the program). It was how I found the game. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=106079894
  6. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

Give in, spend the money.
  7. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

This is cruel guys =( Why are you doing this.
  8. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

I remeber them saying their studio is in siena. Time would kinda line up when devs are active.
  9. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

Im hoping ill be surprised by a download waiting for me when I come home from work tommorow. The thing about surprises though is that they are normally things that do not happen. :(
  10. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

Super mega excited.
  11. Mark The Canadian

Question about current state of game

Even then the alpha would be in a really early stage, currently from what we've heard at first it will only show off combat. Release was originally planed for may but they had to postpone. They're going to make a 'prelude" that will act much a demo that will come out in may, the games original...
  12. Mark The Canadian

Postponement

I was planning to spend my days off on sui generis but this happened . So I gave in and donated another 20 for the videos and im waiting to get upgraded now. Is the issue only with amd cards or does it also affect other systems.?
  13. Mark The Canadian

A Quick Update

Theyve already been greenlight. It was actually how I found the game.
  14. Mark The Canadian

Details of Physics Engine

Honestly all I want to knoe is if the engine allows items to get stuck in models. I think it would be awesome to be using an axe and get it stuck in buddy's shield or have it embed itself in the blokes cranium.
  15. Mark The Canadian

What Mod Would You Make?

If I could find a way to animate I'd like to add a samurai sword with the appropriate fighting animations.I used to be in kendo and the stances used were pretty interesting.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.