Recent content by Mr_Merks

1. Mr_Merks

HOW CAN I CLAIM MY REWARD FOR THE £20 KICKSTARTER PLEDGE I DID BACK IN 2012?

Hey, Apologies for the late reply, if you have proof of purchase please message the Developers on the Discord with proof of purchase. https://discord.gg/TqVdKwU9vh
  2. Mr_Merks

Coffee Diary 10/1/22

:oops:
  3. Mr_Merks

Coffee Diary 23/8/21

pog
  4. Mr_Merks

How can I allow Exanima to use more video memory?

I think you may be misunderstanding what Video Memory may be. Your GTX 1050 must be a 2GB Card, your ram will have nothing to do with Video Memory.
  5. Mr_Merks

What's the current status of Sui Generis?

Only those who kickstarted the £20 (approximately $32 USD) Tier: Got access to 1x Digital Copy (Sui Generis and Exanima), Digital Soundtrack, and Insider Forum (Also Discord). That being said, onto the Original topic, Sui Generis has technically always been in development this whole time. Sui...
  6. Mr_Merks

Minor issues (beta)

Can you define what "Killing your PC" means? Also what are the Specs of your PC. Thanks!
  7. Mr_Merks

Market is closed due to the pandemic?

If you refer to the Beta Update posts on the forums you'll notice that some areas have been locked off as assets are being updated.
  8. Mr_Merks

Found myself stuck (plus error message)

Simple pathfinding issue that is known, easiest way to escape is by entering combat mode and doing overhead attacks, to give yourself forward momentum.
  9. Mr_Merks

Exanima version 0.8 lighting bug

Hello, so these lighting bugs being posted are being caused by your computers hardware, The current build of Exanima struggles with integrated graphics cards and produces what you're seeing with the screenshots. The upcoming Beta Build does offer some better performance in regards to integrated...
  10. Mr_Merks

Not sure why I've been banned

The Ban that was issued is a Temporary Ban and will be lifted 24 hours after you've been banned. It was issued after you replied to a moderator with multiple memes regarding the D.C Situation directly after they stated to keep political topics/memes out of the Discord's Off-Topic channel. If...
  11. Mr_Merks

Burnt offering

If you're looking for Lore/Speculations the Discord is your place to be.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.