Recent content by Stratohero

1. Stratohero

Can we have info about the develop progress?

I agree, despite the melee-only combat, it is far better than, for example, Age of Decadence, and many others. The physics and lighting are incredible, you can even get enemies to trip over stuff.
  2. Stratohero

Artificer class

Remember that awesome trap build from Titan Quest? At first levels it was weak but later as it shot more bolts faster it became awesome. It would be great if you can be a mechanical savant in this game and build mechanisms like that.
  3. Stratohero

Artificer class

Please ban this guy. Troll-trolls are the worst; by imagining that someone is a troll they sabotage and derail content.
  4. Stratohero

Artificer class

Would have skills that focus on constructing traps, making firebombs and concocting poisons. It would complement both melee and ranged skills.
  5. Stratohero

New AI

Too bad the combat is such a sham, at least until ranged/spells modes..
  6. Stratohero

I'm giving up on the game

Speaking of that, I despise such horribly designed games where you plow through by the method of trial and error. Just brute forcing it. I always play games on hardcore, and even those that don't have it. For example, if I died in Mass Effect I would start the whole game over with a new character.
  7. Stratohero

I really don't need any benefits, thanks. You can think that I am a drooling idiot as far as I care.
  8. Stratohero

Could you please piss off with the "troll" stuff....
  9. Stratohero

LOL, the randomness of melee combat was why ranged weaponry in real life was invented in the first place.
  10. Stratohero

I deleted it. At one point I even got to the guy with big hammer, but then afterwards I couldn't pass the first guy three times in a row. That's no way to design a game. I guess I'll wait for ranged combat as a last chance for this game.
  11. Stratohero

Ranged weapons?

If you had a properly developed reading comprehension skill, you would see that I meant the exact opposite to what you said. (forgo ranged combat>>at odds)
  12. Stratohero

Are you saying that you can consistently win battles with skill, or just go "oh well, somehow I won that one". I played a lot of Dragon Nest, Vindictus and similar true action combat games, and I'm just not getting a sense of accomplishment here.
  13. Stratohero

Expecting people to spend dozens of hours just to get the hang of the basics is not very reasonable. That's not how the customer base who buys games works. I predict a huge amount of steam refunds if ranged combat will not be satisfactory and available right from the start.
  14. Stratohero

For the past 2 hours I've been playing Exanima arena with various weapons, after having watched youtube tutorials and...it's not working at all. I think that people who say that combat is amazing are greatly underestimating the randomness of it. If there will not be a robust ranged combat...
  15. Stratohero

[Suggestion] Archery Mechanics

That's why crossbows exist.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.