Ranged weapons?

Stratohero

I never liked melee combat in games, always preferred archer/crossbow type characters.

As your game is based on physics driven combat does this mean that you will intentionally forgo ranged combat, despite this being at odds with the world's level of technology?

Tony

Insider
I never liked melee combat in games, always preferred archer/crossbow type characters.

As your game is based on physics driven combat does this mean that you will intentionally forgo ranged combat, despite this being at odds with the world's level of technology?
There will be ranged combat; there is even an entire skill section devoted to it.

Greenbrog

Insider
I forgot physics don't work on projectiles. Therefore physics based combat can't have ranged weapons. And the world's technology? Lvl 2 literally had an archery range on it.

Stratohero

How do you figure that exactly? What kind of 'technology' are you referring to that would not allow there to be ranged combat?
If you had a properly developed reading comprehension skill, you would see that I meant the exact opposite to what you said.

(forgo ranged combat>>at odds)

Greenbrog

Insider
Either way you're going to have to stand still to shoot, so whatever you're used to in "other" games probably won't even be close to what BM will bring you. And before you get all testy about being snapped at a little on the ranged weapons, you could have simply done a thread search for words like archery, ranged, projectile, or opened up the skills window and saw ranged as a skill group. It's also on the list of things to be included on this website. You opened with a, "for lack of a better term" stupid question. Expect stupid answers.

Murf

If you had a properly developed reading comprehension skill, you would see that I meant the exact opposite to what you said.

(forgo ranged combat>>at odds)
That may be you, my questions still stands, 'What about the game as it is now would make you even ask the question' "does this mean that you will intentionally forgo ranged combat, " Why would you think they would leave it out? Because you are so miffed you can't get the hang of melee then they are going to leave out ranged combat? Are you are not able to search? even just typing in the word ranged and you would have answered your own question.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.