Recent content by Tyrek

1. Tyrek

[SPOILER] Weapon Sound Suggestion

Yeah, after using the torch for so long I also expected it to swoosh. I figure they've either just forgotten, not gotten around to it or the sound isn't finished.
  2. Tyrek

[SPOILER] Weapon Sound Suggestion

Make the volume of the special mace scale with swing speed, just like the torch. Would make it feel a lot more deadly and powerful.
  3. Tyrek

MrMerk's Mods!

I was hoping it would scream more loudly when swung. I was not disappointed xD
  4. Tyrek

The Exanima Videos & Screenshots Thread

My alchemical experiments have payed off! I present to you Green Salve! (it is actually green, no editing)
  5. Tyrek

Tyreks Mods

Lights Out (Darkness Mod) We all love the torch, but sometimes we betray the torch and switch over to two-handed weapons or a shield. That won't be very viable in this mod. What it does? The mod replaces all light orbs with broken ones and removes all ambient light and all fires. The results...
  6. Tyrek

Just found all of Zhuliks shenanigans

During the last days I've found a few ways to modify Exanima. Allowing one to create some custom weapons and do some other fun stuff. Today I found Zhuliks youtube channel and realized I'm really just re-discovering these methods xD
  7. Tyrek

Tyreks Mods

Since Madoc said that they're probably okay with mods that change or add things I made a mod that changes all the blueish light orbs in the game into lanterns! If mods like this are okay and appreciated I'll probably make more. Screenshot Get the file here. Warning: I have performed very...
  8. Tyrek

Successful Robbery of the Arena Store!

For me it all depends on what Bare Mettle's view on it is. PMing it once might not hurt but I can see why they wouldn't want open posts about how to break the game. They have a very clear creative vision of how they want the game to be and I'm not entirely comfortable tampering with something...
  9. Tyrek

Master Thief Tyrek Escapes the Arena!

Hey! So I'm not the only one! (nor the first) Don't worry, you're better off on the outside x) Also, there are no shields in my shield corridoor! I's just an empty corridoor! I suspect sorcery..
  10. Tyrek

Okey! I won't! I would feel bad about helping people break this awesome game ^^ (they'll have to figure it out themselves, which I do NOT recommend*) Also I would never do this if I hadn't already thoroughly played every bit of the game. *WARNING*: Tampering with game files will destroy your...
  11. Tyrek

Yup! You can even use it in fights since it has no rank restriction ^^
  12. Tyrek

Master Thief Tyrek Escapes the Arena!

After hundreds of battles and being beaten to the brink of death dozens of times he could take it no longer. He had to get out of this dark place. After working on the lock to the portcullis with makeshift lockpicks all night he stepped out into the morning light and ran for the city gates. See...
  13. Tyrek

Well there's no error on Bare Mettle's part, the store is impenetrabel. I edited my save file, moved the entire storefront out of the way, robbed the store and then put it all back into place by once again editing the save. I can tell you exactly how I edited the save file though, if you want...
  14. Tyrek

After semi-accidentally discovering a way of getting into the arena store (and corrupting my save) I tried robbing the store in a less messy way. I might just have become the first robber/thief of Exanima! :D An (almost) empty store The loot!
  15. Tyrek

So I Managed To Get Into The Arena Store

I backed up my save so that I would be able to undo it. I was able to undo it once but now it seems my backed up save got affected somehow, which is weird x) Opening the store up means removing the matchboard and pretty much everything so now my Arena save which I put tons of hours into is gone...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.