Recent content by walltar

1. walltar

Development Update #2

I think i was promissed a video in email :D ... (subject: Sui Generis development video #2) ... but good update non the less.
  2. walltar

Astronaut avatars?!

That is great ... i feel i need new spaceman avatar. :)
  3. walltar

A Public Video

Oh ... it is good now. When i clicked on vids on site i got "this video is private" and on theirs channel there was no videos. :confused:
  4. walltar

A Public Video

I think that best marketing for indie game is to go thru enthusiast press ... but game has to be at certain stage so you can give copies to people like TB so they can play it and make impession videos. This game is quite some time from being finished so i don't think there is need to make hype...
  5. walltar

Alpha and beta access

You will always have pople ask about ETA ... It is better to tell them that it will be anounced in future. There will be also people asking about ETA for ETA anouncement. You can't do nothing about it ... they just aren't patient enough.
  6. walltar

Inventory handling

Yep there is noting like good ol' triple post :D
  7. walltar

Nudity

Well in atmosphere of pointy swords and rock hard stones ... or even hot kitchen appliances, camp fires and pets with claws, nudity can be bad for one's health.
  8. walltar

Real world physics...

Never said it isn't possible ... I am just saying that you can march longer distances than sprint ... I don't know how long you can run in armor RL but in RPG you have to be able to run all the time or it will become realy annoying. So really debates about how long you can run in armour are for...
  9. walltar

Real world physics...

Nor he does fight with sword. I think that running and marching are two separate things. But we must be realistic ... you can't have game where caracter only walks. I would bite of my leg walking somewhere.... i tried to walk in skyrim for a while and i failed, it was so boring. So i think...
  10. walltar

Swimming ?

It don't have to add nothing ... i see big problem in no swimming ... eiter you have to make all water shallow, which is weird if you come across larger body of water and it is half meter deep or you have to make invisible walls/instant death to deep water, which is for me gamebreaking and...
  11. walltar

Mounts and animals

OMG Is that from new season of MLP? I would't go near it .... but it looks awesome.
  12. walltar

Real world physics...

Thanks for that video ... i must say i quite enjoy it.
  13. walltar

Underworld visuals

Crystal caves ... don't forget crystal caves. Just not purple glowing ones ... make realistic ones. Like this!
  14. walltar

Mounts and animals

Well skeletons are in so why not undead horses. But do you really want to sit on bunch of stinking rotting flesh? Also villagers won't be wery fond of your steed droppings.
  15. walltar

Piercing vs Skeleton and Skeleton in general

Well if you can loot skeletons before they reform just loot his leg and leave poor bugger to his fate. What would you do with old totally rusted armor anyways? I think if you use sword against heavy armored oponent you are going to have bad time ... sword weights around 1-1,5 kilos, so if you...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.