Search results

1. unwoundpath

Combat Alpha Release

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW I CANT HELP IT! THANK YOU!
  2. unwoundpath

New Public Video

Looking good guys, I'm so glad I backed this and I can't wait to play it. I liked how you turned her away when you made her naked =P.
  3. unwoundpath

Penalty for death

I've read how that when you die, you don't. Mainly because that is the only way you are special in this game (Which I love.). But I can't seem to think of this having a good consequence other than you get set back to a town or whatever. The best consequence I could foresee this having is that...
  4. unwoundpath

Non-Human Races

If we are not able to play as a Non-human race on release I will be sad, but I will still love the game. It's just that I don't want to play as a human.
  5. unwoundpath

Will the blocking system be fully automated?

From what I know, it is automatic, but you must aim at the incoming blow.l
  6. unwoundpath

Kickstarter project launch

FUNDED! Congrats for everything guys! 10,000 above your goal as well! Now get to work. :mad:
  7. unwoundpath

Basic Pledge on Kickstarter question

Well, you better get started, you'll need around 7,000 armed warriors!
  8. unwoundpath

So...Whats next?

I've watched the videos so many times now I don't know how many times I've seen them. :confused:
  9. unwoundpath

Creature Suggestions

D: Poor Max...
  10. unwoundpath

How much money has been raised through Paypal?

Man, 30000 would be a lot on paypal. Nah, just kiddin ya, you added a extra "0"
  11. unwoundpath

Inventory handling

And he can "take care" of people for you!
  12. unwoundpath

WE DID IT!

Still pretty big, maybe if this forum had collapsing signatures, so you can see them if you click a little drop down arrow.
  13. unwoundpath

Persistence concerning NPCs and the World

Yes yes and yes From here: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1473965863/sui-generis/posts/341341
  14. unwoundpath

Physical Items

Even better, you put items ON your character, and see them hang there and dangle around, say you want a potion (or this games equivilant) you would put it, say, on your belt and it would actually be there. Same with weapons, found a nice valuable 2 handed sword? You'd have to lug it around on...
  15. unwoundpath

Will we make it?

The photoshop skills are not strong in this one.
  16. unwoundpath

Kickstarter project launch

Just nothing to say but congrats! I NEED THIS GAME! Thank you so much for making something like this a reality for the rest of us.
  17. unwoundpath

Realistic Car Damage

Yeah, all games need to use this now. I'm a sucker for physics.... That might explain why I'm here!
  18. unwoundpath

Hey Madoc, will I be able to run your game?

Is it me or is that picture upside down? EDIT: DOUBLE NINJA'D AHHHH!!
  19. unwoundpath

Being Drunk

With the way combat works, you could have people have a delayed reaction to attacks while drunk. If it is you that are drunk, the input would be a little delayed, to simulate that delayed reaction time. This, of course, would be on top of it being less effective and you stumbling around!
  20. unwoundpath

World Traveling

Just do as some others do, put fun in front of realism, if the realism gets in the way of fun, do it the fun way.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.