Hey Madoc, will I be able to run your game?

Kieran

Developer
Your gravity inverter? :p

More seriously though, I'd love to see how our game runs on your computer! :eek:

I'm not sure if this information has already been posted elsewhere. But I'm wondering if someone could put together a list of minimum computer specs.

If you're feeling ambitious, you could include references to how different display settings would affect performance.

Thanks in advance

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Oh crap, the picture is upside down, that's never happened before, used an iPad to upload though so I guess that's why!

Your gravity inverter? :p

More seriously though, I'd love to see how our game runs on your computer! :eek:
Me too Keiran! I reckon you'd get a loads of them apples rolling down the hills of Sui Generis! Are you allowed to post your computer spec currently?

Is London were you guys are posted? I've seen it on the Kickstarter page.

Kieran

Developer
Hi Mr,

I had an 8800 GTS 512 until the other week when I upgraded to a GTX 660 Ti so I could record the videos. The game ran at 90-100fps in 1920x1200 on my 8800, but not with the 8x multi sampling that you need to smooth out the low fps videos. My CPU isn't great (AMD FX 4100) and I have a normal mechanical HDD, no RAID.

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Hi Mr, haha I like that.

It's still decent though, are ti cards for laptops? I've seen versions of the GTX cards but not the ti version. When the early alpha comes out its going to be Max Settings, video recording and uploading to the insider forums!

And before I forget! Get an intel CPU haha, there's a mistake in my sig, it's a i5-3570k

Kieran

Developer
My new graphics card is a pretty awesome desktop card. My CPU was cheap, I only bought it because my Core 2 Duo broke. :)

Tony

Insider
Are you going to install a rear exhaust fan? And yeah, I always have a hard time with cable management too! After I finish with the build and think "wow, this is a masterpiece of ingenuity!". Then I take a step back and take a second look and realize it's closer to a rat's nest than a masterpiece :rolleyes:

MrIdontKnow

Insider
My iPhone is taking rubbish photos of my build haha, and yes Tony, I had to take the rear fan out to connect that bit yellow/black cable diagonally crossing my motherboard.

Thought someone was just dropping off my RAM, it was the next door neighbours kid :/

Tony

Insider
Congrats! Now to get an OS installed and you're good to go. Oh yeah, and make sure you let me know when to show up for the Sui Generis party with the devs ;)

MrIdontKnow

Insider
Congrats! Now to get an OS installed and you're good to go. Oh yeah, and make sure you let me know when to show up for the Sui Generis party with the devs ;)
I've just installed the OS, and the motherboard disk DIDN'T HAVE THE LAN DRIVERS. Like wut?

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.