Search results

1. Octo

Load correct level.

When continuing a game it load the previous map. If I'm on level 4, it loads level 3 so i need to walk into the portal, and wait for it to load level 4 What is the reason for this?
  2. Octo

Dual wielding

Dual wielding. Is it still to be included? How will it work? We haven't seen it since the Kickstarter pitch video, and it seemed that you don't have much control over the swings. What do you think about using LMB for the left hand, and RMB for the right hand (or vice versa), so you can control...
  3. Octo

Interesting weapons

I'm not sure if this deserves its own thread but I didn't know where else to put it...feel free to move it to a fitting location. It's just a suggestion for non-lethal weapons that i think would interact nicely with the physics based animation. 1- Bola, which is just a string with 2 or more...
  4. Octo

Underworld visuals

So far we haven't seen anything from the underworld..what's your personal vision for how it should look? Would you want natural caves or 'man'-made caverns, or maybe underground fortresses and great kingdoms like Moria? Would you prefer it to be claustrophobic or vast epic open spaces and...
  5. Octo

Arena/Alternative game modes?

Would you want alternative game modes, and in that case, which types? The most obvious one is some sort of arena mode where you fight enemies in a "ladder" tournament where the opponent(s) gets progressively tougher and tougher. Eventually you get to meet trolls and creatures like that. Die by...
  6. Octo

Modular weapon variation

Just had a thought that might be worth sharing. What if they modeled their weapons in modular pieces. A mace for example, would be made out of a handle, body, and a head. Say they model 10 of each part and if each part can have a random size/scale (preferably non uniform) that would give you a...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.