Search results

1. Guy

Fallout 4: AKA the new "Let's go, pal" meme

Yeah, but I have been waiting since I played WL1 on an Apple2GS..... 1980's what? o_O
  2. Guy

Locked door in map room(spoilers possibly)

Think of items like this. I personally am a bit paranoid. If you broke into my home/property/farm/etc (or explore it after i am dead and gone) you would be able to find a bit of goodies easily, the stuff I have out for everyday access. You would have to look a bit to find a couple more more...
  3. Guy

Fallout 4: AKA the new "Let's go, pal" meme

ugh, WL 2, what a disappointment. From wrong ammo for weapons to crappy tac control, ugh. Decent story, but sucky gameplay (my own opinion, YMMV). They needed FOT as a guide, or JA, for how to do the tac end of things.
  4. Guy

Loot thread.......

I like that one! Looks good.
  5. Guy

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

Sure. Agreed. I believe (not an insider, so this is strictly observation and conjecture) that they are working on making it smoother, including animations. Also, as the number of skills (swings/attacks) are incorporated I would imagine another way is to be found for how to activate a...
  6. Guy

Impressions after 9 hours (0.52)

We need more torches and more holders. But some of the darkness is at least broken glow lamps. So there would not be holders naturally in the walls. Also, the "scholars" or whatever that lived there since more than likely made due in the semi light with candles (in evidence) and torches...
  7. Guy

Loot thread.......

Personally, I like it better that way. Lacquer paints or anodizing could both be valid technique, as I believe Japan had the paints in that time frame of history, and obviously earlier in the world there was power of some sort produced beyond historical medieval times. The random still working...
  8. Guy

3 little suggestions that'd improve the game quite a bit

Fanboys? She-it. We have just put enough time in learning to master(ish) a technique instead of asking to change the whole thing back to centered following camera with straight WASD control and buttons for every attach option. Like every other old assed game out there. Personally, while I...
  9. Guy

Loot thread.......

Paugh. Looks too good to be a glitch. LOL! I'm going to stick with "ultra rare" like Rob was saying.
  10. Guy

Creatures and Races

I just think sometimes on how good looking other races would look in Sui Generis
  11. Guy

Loot thread.......

Mine is on a PC. Go figure.
  12. Guy

Loot thread.......

I heard the number was huge, so I want to see when folks get unique or rare items. Too bad there probably won't be a way for us to buy and sell to each other. Imagine if you found the color a friend wanted of a style, and you could trade or buy. Unfortunately, people are stupid and fall prey...
  13. Guy

Loot thread.......

That's whih the chain gauntlets.....
  14. Guy

Loot thread.......

In a game I used to play, there was a loot thread, for interesting loot bragging. I found this today. Koolio.... Anyone else find Lamellar type armor before?
  15. Guy

Things I do to make life easier..... (list udated 11 JUN 15)

Yeah, that jibes well with my memory that initially thought it was you who posted about it here first, but when I went back to look, it wasn't. I went through your posts but I didn't see it. Can you show me? Did you post that on Steam maybe?
  16. Guy

Local music thread!

Lucero, Tennessee. The lead singer is from Arkansas. Slobberbone, Denton Texas Wilco, all over, but the lead singer Jeff Tweedy is from Bellville IL Bottle Rockets, Festus Missouri From Ohio via Houston Texas, Haden Sayers and the Haden Sayers band. PLays blues and rock, but this...
  17. Guy

Yeah, this game may be the one that makes me break down and get a game mouse. I would like 2-3 more buttons. If we get programmable zoom, I will want 2 buttons on my mouse for that, and then the third would be prolly for either combat toggle or combat interaction (current control button...
  18. Guy

Honestly, I didn't think of it. I thought I learned space to crouch from you, but upon reading back, I don't see it mentioned. I know I read someone who did this first though, quite certain of that. If it was you, whomever you are, let me know so I can give proper credit.
  19. Guy

New tip that works for me. I assigned the combat button to "F", the camera follow to "R" and the crouch to space bar. Reasons. I don't hit "tab" naturally, but "F" is a single finger move to strike, and I don't have to look or blindly search for it when I need it. Took me almost no time to...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.