Search results

1. Greenbrog

Slight Coordination Dyslexia.

Need to stop playing while holding spacebar. The game isn't made to be played this way. Just have to practice without using spacebar.
  2. Greenbrog

I want to be able to roll when downed.

With how fast Sir is, rolling probably isn't going to help much. That said rolling and crawling, would eventually be nice. Tumbling though, that is a no-no.
  3. Greenbrog

I want to be able to roll when downed.

yes you have to fight him differantly
  4. Greenbrog

[Suggestion] Prefix confusion

so confirmed from madoc light modifier actually reduces both the defensive stats AND encumbrance, while heavy does the opposite. That said light armour may become more desirable when more skills are in the game and taking any or all the encumbrance skills isn't achievable.
  5. Greenbrog

Thoughts and Ideas General

I did that too, and I'd never noticed that. It's kinda awesome.
  6. Greenbrog

Regarding Level 4

yes. The exits right now are "disabled".
  7. Greenbrog

[lvl 4 spoiler] as a gamer ,one of the happiest moments of my life

As "fun" as that is, I don't think the hole will be there forever, it's original intention was to commit suicide for the player. While killing it like that, is kinda in the spirit of the game, I don't think Sir is actually supposed to quite that "stupid". But until then I'll drop him in the hole...
  8. Greenbrog

Am i missing something?

It's not released yet. Still in testing.
  9. Greenbrog

Thoughts and Ideas General

Don't think the world has those in it.
  10. Greenbrog

User interface.

yeah play again wont be a thing as evy fight after the next patch will be unique
  11. Greenbrog

T is for torch

BM already said they don't want to have "fuel". They don't like games that you're running around "collecting" the whole time. Also they don't want the game to be "gated" by mechanisms like that. More/different light sources would be nice though.
  12. Greenbrog

Linus Fredrick's Lair? (lore spoilers)

Wait.... Are we already roleplaying? I passed my move silently check, and my hide in shadows.
  13. Greenbrog

Linus Fredrick's Lair? (lore spoilers)

Not necessarily. You assume you have time to make either of the things happen, and you know it's coming. Don't choke. The only absolute is there are no absolutes.
  14. Greenbrog

(un)Dead

While I love this idea. I don't think undead can really be KOed. It's magic that keeps them moving on, as far as we know they don't sleep, when they take enough damage to become dormant it's probably safe to assume the magic has left them, not that they are unconscious. Living things...
  15. Greenbrog

The level 4

He's known to bug badly and basically all the time if you go into the bathrooms. I wasn't claiming you were trying to abuse this, I simply stated taking him the bathrooms won't work as well in the future. I didn't assume anything, just stated (more for other people) that it probably won't work...
  16. Greenbrog

so the... Troll

His pathfinding is going to greatly improve, He shouldn't just stand there at anytime in the future. Looks like he might just be standing there. I hope ideas like this are effective in the future, but I wouldn't expect them to be great moving forward.
  17. Greenbrog

The level 4

So defensive.
  18. Greenbrog

The level 4

The bathroom strat won't work as well next patch.
  19. Greenbrog

T is for torch

We fundamentally disagree on the amount of management it takes to deal with a cumbersome object. Honest role playing would dictate you try to account for all variables. I'm not going to make a list but the collection of variables is long, and even when naked holding a torch on a heavy...
  20. Greenbrog

T is for torch

Yeah. Text wall. Nobody wins. And congratulations you took pics of them standing still. This was never a conversation about if a person CAN hold a torch in the off hand. It was SHOULD they hold a torch with 2h when running/sprinting. Whom cares if you have a torch and 2H if you can't move...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.