Search results

1. M

Regarding armour protection mechanics

Ok, so, there are armours that are single pieces (chest, vambraces, spaulders, etc), and there are armours that are a bundle of many pieces. Trying to select between one another I get confused in the general armour rating I would have. For instance if one setup of single pieces says: - Chest...
  2. M

game crashed and lost progress

I don't know what's the deal but the game crashed and lost at least half an hour of progress. When it crashed I was trying to move the bench that blocks a door in level 5, close to the electric barrier
  3. M

How do I progress to level 5?

Currently at level 4, wiped out with no enemies left. Went in circles through the whole labyrinth but for the life of me I can't find the entrance to the 5th level. There are 2 closed doors, double clicked on them, dragged them and they don't open, they don't even make a locked sound. There's...
  4. M

My torch disspeared?

Hello, I played Exanima some moths ago and cleaned level 4 entirely. Recently I heard of the expansion and decided to go back, however, I was met with the crushing realization that my torch had disspeared :(. It had happened to me in the past when I played all those moths ago, and it was...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.