Search results

1. M

Arena mode monsters

I mean I want to play only against Master tier AI (of course my hirelings need to play on it too). The gear tier is cool I think, it's just that fighting on "easy" once you get used to it doesn't make much sense. Then my favorite modes are 2v2 and 3v3, so I would like to choose them instead of...
  2. M

Arena mode monsters

The current arena battle choices need a rework. AI tier shouldn't be tied to the battles, it should be a player option or something. it would be nice to set it on master and play all game modes, specially 2v2 and 3v3. Our hirelings skill level could not be tied to their AI tier. Add fights...
  3. M

Solution to fix the camera problem

I like the way you think, and BM might be able to pull it off someday. Personally I'm impressed with the whole ragdoll/physics combat system, and can't imagine what they could come out with once they have their engine polished.
  4. M

Character Turn Speed Sensitivity Slider

But then you would have to keep changing it acording to the weapon. I think this is more of a balancing issue with the weapons that are harder to use with no tradeoff/benefits.
  5. M

Solution to fix the camera problem

I like this thread, good arguments, some people way too hotheaded though, it's just a suggestion. Now don't get too frustrated Roshawn, you just were born in the wrong year. We can only get so much immersion with our current tech. Companies have to worry about dev time and user base if they...
  6. M

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

While I do like permadeath in some games, it is nowhere near a feature in the arena mode. It's a early-game/low-tier issue, which makes absolutely no sense at all. The permadeath is irrelevant once you get good gear and play on "harder" tiers. It's mainly a balance issue, but the permadeath adds...
  7. M

Restart the arena please!

I think he mean a "retry" button next to "exit" when you lose a fight.
  8. M

Thoughts and Ideas General

I saw a dev quote saying they don't want respawn, as it makes choices less meaningless. I really think combat is the main feature of the game, so making less enemies seems like a step in the opposite direction. I do agree with meaningful choices tho, so I thought that maybe controlled respawns...
  9. M

Weapon stuck in our own body

Sometimes your weapon gets stuck in your own body. This happens with other people, shields and even walls, but it looks nice and even natural at these times, usually some moving fixes it. But the problem is when it gets stuck on yourself, so moving doesn't fix it, attacking don't often...
  10. M

Suggestions after alot of arena

First of all, this arena mode is amazing, I have been having so much fun with it, I can't see myself playing warrior on any other arpg from now on... Started four times in the arena and got to Master rank with the gear I wanted, my brother has been playing too and here is a few things we want...
  11. M

Clipping issue...

The chain coif is clipping over many equipment. I think only the leather vest (bigger one) and plate chest look ok with it. Even the lamellar get its straps overlapped in a strange way. The square shield also has issues with bigger vambraces (like the bigger leather one), a little piece show up...
  12. M

Arena too dark

Can you guys put some lights in the arena? Or change the shadows darkness? As it is, it's pretty much a space you avoid in arenas, and while I like it in the campaign, it doesn't make sense in a place where people are supposed to watch. I have been playing with the shadowdetail in the .ini on...

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.