Arena Looting

Fdel

And as for the weapon shop rotations, I see what you mean now. I should be more "Smart" and sell items that you can actually afford.
That is part of it. I hadn t thought that way and i like that declutering of the shop.

Lets say hipothetically, that i am an inept again, and for this caracter i want to try quarterstaf (if quarterstaff ain t for inept imagine it is) because i ve trained a lot of quarterstaff and i am rusted with other weapons.
But in my allowed starting weaponry quarterstaff ain t there, nor in the shop.
I will be dependent to my item rotation luck in the shop.
Why not let all inept weapons availiable in the shop. (inept only, for the rest of the ranks it stays as it is).
A little boon for the beginners.

That is part of it. I hadn t thought that way and i like that declutering of the shop.

Lets say hipothetically, that i am an inept again, and for this caracter i want to try quarterstaf (if quarterstaff ain t for inept imagine it is) because i ve trained a lot of quarterstaff and i am rusted with other weapons.
But in my allowed starting weaponry quarterstaff ain t there, nor in the shop.
I will be dependent to my item rotation luck in the shop.
Why not let all inept weapons availiable in the shop. (inept only, for the rest of the ranks it stays as it is).
A little boon for the beginners.
Well, that can be somewhat problematic as, for one, the shop would have to cycle slightly different. Secondly, sometimes, I like to buy gear for the ranks ahead while I'm just farming money and XP to rank up. If all I can buy is inept gear, when I'm inept, then that means when I rank up, I'll be unprepared, gear-wise. The shop still need tweaking obviously, but that's what a beta and feedback are for.

Fdel

as, for one, the shop would have to cycle slightly different
No it wouldn t you just have to free of aleatory process the most basic weaponry, the inept weaponry.

sometimes, I like to buy gear for the ranks ahead while I'm just farming money and XP to rank up
I never sayd to change that, i find it interesting.

The shop still need tweaking obviously, but that's what a beta and feedback are for.
Thank you.
Thats is what i m trying to do, even if in a non optimal way.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.