[BUG] turn into puddle

Ok if it happens again I'll post a pic.

Recently in arena my main died so I made new guy. In my first match, elimination, everything was fine until I equiped someone else's weapon. The weapon was inisible and my guy began to stretch and move grossly. I hit the next match button hopeing to fix it but instead I spawned...and squished... He just fell into a boneless blob. I couldn't move and the weapon was still invisible.(polehook) it is honestly in my top 10 of disgusting suprises. Please fix it.

bobchaos

Ok if it happens again I'll post a pic.

Recently in arena my main died so I made new guy. In my first match, elimination, everything was fine until I equiped someone else's weapon. The weapon was inisible and my guy began to stretch and move grossly. I hit the next match button hopeing to fix it but instead I spawned...and squished... He just fell into a boneless blob. I couldn't move and the weapon was still invisible.(polehook) it is honestly in my top 10 of disgusting suprises. Please fix it.
Don't fix it until we have vids or a reliable way of reproducing it, I wanna see that XD

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.