Insider Forum! where is it!?

TheScythian

Insider
Anyone have any idea how insider forums work? Will it essentially be a more exclusive version of what we have here? If so it might be an idea for the Hedge Knight or someone else to get a thread set up summarising what we know so far for the new crowd, otherwise I can see a flood of posts coming asking about features we already know about.

walltar

Insider
Anyone have any idea how insider forums work? Will it essentially be a more exclusive version of what we have here? If so it might be an idea for the Hedge Knight or someone else to get a thread set up summarising what we know so far for the new crowd, otherwise I can see a flood of posts coming asking about features we already know about.
It will be like here ... but with blackjack and hookers.

I hope we will see some moderator because as forum grows he will be needed. Maybe even few voluntary mods for start.

Flickerdart

Insider
I'm also seeing "insufficient privileges" right now, despite registering with the same email as my Kickstarter account.

Brendan

Developer
Unfortunately it still involves running a script manually, so will be more of an interval based thing. I've done it again now so you should be sorted.

Flickerdart

Insider
Great, I'm in! Thanks!

Seems that the forum software automatically sends me emails when people reply to me...don't really want that.

Tony

Insider
Great, I'm in! Thanks!

Seems that the forum software automatically sends me emails when people reply to me...don't really want that.
You can stop watching threads when you reply by clicking the "More Options" button when you post and deselecting the "Watch this thread..." box. You can also set the options in your preferences to automatically stop watching threads you reply to.

So if the insider forum is live that must mean that the Alpha will be live soon right? I mean we can't exactly do much with it without the Alpha.

Also, it says I don't have the priveledge to view the forum. They have to go through and confirm everyones email? Does anyone else have the priveledge yet?

Tony

Insider
So if the insider forum is live that must mean that the Alpha will be live soon right? I mean we can't exactly do much with it without the Alpha.
This is not correct. The alpha will be released when they feel the game is in a somewhat presentable form. Currently the insider forums are being used as a way to release the insider videos, for the devs to talk to fans in a less formal way and also to get feedback on certain things. Eventually, when the alpha is ready for release, then that will be another use.

This is not correct. The alpha will be released when they feel the game is in a somewhat presentable form. Currently the insider forums are being used as a way to release the insider videos, for the devs to talk to fans in a less formal way and also to get feedback on certain things. Eventually, when the alpha is ready for release, then that will be another use.
Alright, that makes sense. I can't see the forum yet so wasn't sure what was going on. I'll come back later and see if I've been given access.

Tony

Insider
Alright, that makes sense. I can't see the forum yet so wasn't sure what was going on. I'll come back later and see if I've been given access.
Did you use the same email address to register on these forums as you did for your pledge? If not then it might be necessary to shoot them an email with the address you used to pledge so they can link it to your forum account.

Did you use the same email address to register on these forums as you did for your pledge? If not then it might be necessary to shoot them an email with the address you used to pledge so they can link it to your forum account.
It should be the same email. I guess I will send them a message anyway just to make sure.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.