New Player! EXANIMA

Array

Ok another question Spoiler again.

Above someone mentioned healing salve - is this the blue glowing jars? The first one I found I double clicked on it and then me and nothing happened but I think I had full health anyhow. Ive just found a second - is this how I use it? how much health does it heal?

Tony

Insider
Ok another question Spoiler again.

Above someone mentioned healing salve - is this the blue glowing jars? The first one I found I double clicked on it and then me and nothing happened but I think I had full health anyhow. Ive just found a second - is this how I use it? how much health does it heal?
Correct, that's a healing salve and that's also the right way to use it. It'll heal you up to 100% health but it works slowly.

Array

Correct, that's a healing salve and that's also the right way to use it. It'll heal you up to 100% health but it works slowly.
Well theres a conudrum - use it at half health or wait until Im more hurt - could backfire

Urbancat

*waves*
New player here, and.. from Italy too, great game , I just discovered it yesterday by chance and bought it right away, having fun in the Arena right now, and exploring the first level of the dungeon.
Great work keep it up!

Tony

Insider
*waves*
New player here, and.. from Italy too, great game , I just discovered it yesterday by chance and bought it right away, having fun in the Arena right now, and exploring the first level of the dungeon.
Great work keep it up!
Welcome, Urbancat! It's great to have you here :). Though be warned: Exanima is addicting!

Urbancat

Yep, it is, with 7 cats a wife plus work I am actively carving out some time to play it. it happens only with the best of them.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.