No steam sale?

Diniles

It is currently the steam sales, but exanima is not listed there - it has no discount. Does this mean there will be no exanima sales? I wondered as i want the game but can't buy it at full price now

Greenbrog

Insider
It's not an expensive game. Why would it go on sale? As it stands is already got more content than most $30 games and its only going to get more content. Frankly I'd be trying to buy it now at the $15, instead of it possibly becoming more expensive.

Diniles

It's still early access, why put it on sale? And 11GBP is less than a movie ticket.
i have £11 for a movie ticket, in cash. I don't have £11 in online monies, and have no way to put more money online. but nvmd. Ill give a friend some irl monies and hell buy it for me as steam gift

i have £11 for a movie ticket, in cash. I don't have £11 in online monies, and have no way to put more money online. but nvmd. Ill give a friend some irl monies and hell buy it for me as steam gift
You live in UK (having GBP cash) and don't have a bank account with a debit card? How do you do that?

Mikodzi

Insider
He works in a secret service - they not supposed to have bank accounts and ID's that could expose them.

Cinema tickets? In the UK we measure value in pints of beer. This provides a basis for much more sensible investment and spending. Just think about how many pints you could buy with that mortgage money. That's right...
Beer? Piss?

Only Vodka.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.