Please, i need fresh air

I know the devs have promised to add outdoor areas in the future, but is there any way you could make a small garden or something in the arena lobby or add a few outdoor fights like a small courtyard or a clearing in a forrest?

I know it's a little weird to ask, but I can't play 20 minutes without taking a break. I really really like this game and I love exploring the deep of Exanima, but the darkness is bumming me out, bad.

Sneil

Insider
I hear ya. I'm very much looking forward to the outdoors, not sure if that'll be happening with Examina or not, however. A natural (or man made) grotto with some green growth here or there even inside the caverns would be quite refreshing.

This and some real human dialogue. I'm craving both those things.

Tyon

Some vines and weeds growing in cracks could also add to the "ancientness" of the dungeon. I'm hoping we get some kind of cave level that has a bit of plants in a few places.

Outdoor arenas are literally gonna be a breath of fresh air.

Some vines and weeds growing in cracks could also add to the "ancientness" of the dungeon. I'm hoping we get some kind of cave level that has a bit of plants in a few places.

Outdoor arenas are literally gonna be a breath of fresh air.
The "underworld" of Exanima isn't that long abandoned... Perhaps the structure is ancient, but it hasn't been left abandoned for very long.

Tyon

The "underworld" of Exanima isn't that long abandoned... Perhaps the structure is ancient, but it hasn't been left abandoned for very long.
Well, you're right. I was more thinking that there could be a section of the underworld in future levels that wasn't settled by the "newer people" causing it to be completely abandoned.

I'm still hoping the final level of the game gives us a peek of the outside world.

Well, you're right. I was more thinking that there could be a section of the underworld in future levels that wasn't settled by the "newer people" causing it to be completely abandoned.

I'm still hoping the final level of the game gives us a peek of the outside world.
That would be interesting... Stumbling upon a deeper, older derelict part of the underworld. Something akin to Portal 2 and the 60's era testing labs.

In all honesty it makes sense that there are no plants in a place so far underground, at least for the first three levels. I'm really just hopeing for a garden or an outdoor area in arena. I know exanima is supposed to be dark but the arena doesn't have to be

In all honesty it makes sense that there are no plants in a place so far underground, at least for the first three levels. I'm really just hopeing for a garden or an outdoor area in arena. I know exanima is supposed to be dark but the arena doesn't have to be
I don't think there are any plants, only because it's too dry, and because noone has been around to water them. There is a botanist's lab in level 1. and in some places in level one, there are spots where there appears to be natural lighting. Like, as if there was a hole in the ceiling letting the sun or moon shine on through.

Dorag

I completely agree that seeing the outdoors will be fantastic, but I trust Madoc and the team have put thought into how they want to implement outdoors into Exanima, so whenever it comes - it matters not.
But when it comes it will be glorious :)

Saetheer

Insider
Exanima should absolutely have outdoor at some point. They need to test the performance and bug testing for outdoor sooner or later. And it would make sense if Exanima took outdoor for a testrun, not Sui Generis.

How about plant decorations and decorations in general that you can buy for the arena hub? It looks really plain and depressing right now.
This is a underrated suggestion. I'm a customization-idiot and would love this. I will probably spend countless hours decorating in Exanima and as well houses in Sui Generis.

Last edited:

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.