Race Presentation: Goblins

Ok, so this to see if I can get a race into the world we know so little about

GoblinsGobl1.jpg

So my idea of them is not the stereotype they are usually under. I depict them as an older type of human, like the Neanderthal. Though not less intellegent or creative, they have a natural lack of ambition. Goblins live only for the present, never planning to far ahead, eating when they have to, and only fighting when pressured. Living most of their lives in secluded clans on the highest mountains, the deepist caves, and the densest Forrest.gobl2.jpg
But there are a few wanderers that travel the land to start new tribes.

They live the way they have to, and die the way they have to. They do not start conflicts, but if pressured into one, they take it to the most brutal extent. If a single goblin were to be hurt or killed by a neighbouring town, no matter who or why they would start killing people in villages and nearby homes until they felt the blood was paid for.

As I said a few wander here and there, and it's not unheard of to have matings between goblins and humans gobl3.jpg

If a major war were to involve them, most would join the side they thought would win.

Tyon

A very interesting read, It's a very fresh take on goblins, but also leaves some similar characteristics such as their brutal nature. Would be nice to have in the game, or something similar.

The main point of this is to just get some thoughts flowing. I'll probably do a couple of these, and try and keep the races as low fantasy as I can.

I would also like to see some other people's ideas on the subjects

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.